• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

how to get UberXL request only

ReviTULize

Setup a second vehicle the exact same way you did the first one(upload the same docs and everything)
Add a + sign to the beginning and end of the tag #
e.g.- +tag number+

Email support and ask them to make that vehicle XL only for major events, etc...

volksie

is there a way to get only UberXL request only?
I drive an Odyssey

couldn't find a thread about this
I emailed the request for an XL only option & that was it. I love it!
Now I need a favor. I'll be driving in Santa Rosa next week and I'd like to know Uber's % take on X and XL.
In San Diego they take 20%X/28%XL. Thx

Last edited:

sidewazzz

As far as I know your 20% x and 28% xl stays the same. I've not heard about it changing unless you are new signed up rider after a certain date.

turbovator

is there a way to get only UberXL request only?
I drive an Odyssey

couldn't find a thread about this
There isn't a thread for it because Uber forces XL drivers to accept the X paxs at the X rates. Surf around there is no shortage of XL drives on this site pissed off about it making posts in reference to it.

sidewazzz

There isn't a thread for it because Uber forces XL drivers to accept the X paxs at the X rates. Surf around there is no shortage of XL drives on this site pissed off about it making posts in reference to it.

Really because I drive XL only. The xl and x thing is for small markets it seems like. P's your not forced. To take a ping you can cancel it.

turbovator

Really because I drive XL only. The xl and x thing is for small markets it seems like. P's your not forced. To take a ping you can cancel it.
If your XL why are you getting an X ping in the first place if that is true? Yes, you can cancel the x pings, but then you have Uber's cancellation rate issue.

sidewazzz

If your XL why are you getting an X ping in the first place if that is true? Yes, you can cancel the x pings, but then you have Uber's cancellation rate issue.
I recieve ZERO x pings because I'm setup for XL ONLY.

In some markets from what I've noticed is that you can't opt into XL only. And they will keep you at X and XL.

you need to do some research on skipping.

turbovator

I recieve ZERO x pings because I'm setup for XL ONLY.

In some markets from what I've noticed is that you can't opt into XL only. And they will keep you at X and XL.

you need to do some research on skipping.
K, must be different in some markets, Like I said in this thread above. There is shortage of XL drivers saying they recievevX pings and forced to take them.

volksie

K, must be different in some markets, Like I said in this thread above. There is shortage of XL drivers saying they recievevX pings and forced to take them.
Sidewazzz is right! We can choose XL only, (And Often Do!). Thanks for the info.

Last edited: