how to get surge?

Uber-Dog

Uber is playing a game on us this days, if you were waiting a surge or you were in surge area and was showing 1.5x or up and you get less surge pin, don't accept the first pin, 99% there is a ping after that shows the real surge. or you will see a surge came up after that first pin.

That is my advice today, don't hate the game hate the player... play the game or you will be played

Last edited:

KHITAM

Uber is playing a game on us this days, if you were waiting a surge or you were in surge area and was showing 1.5x or up and you get less surge pin, don't accept the first pin, 99% there is a ping after that shows the real surge. or you will see a surge came up after that first pin.

That is my advice today, don't hate the game hate the player... play the game or you will be played
Question pls.
How surge exactly works??
When the riders open their app?? or when the riders request the rides??
thank you

Actionjax

Question pls.
How surge exactly works??
When the riders open their app?? or when the riders request the rides??
thank you
It's what is quoted in the rider app and what they accept. They have 5 minutes to keep that price or they can try to go for a lower rate or it could go higher.

It's all based on the rider app. There is a delay between the rider app and the driver...always has been.

Sam22

Yeah same here I haven't driven in two weeks! Because of all these new bees doing pool..... One pool 3 surged rides gone to the garbage... Do the math

Uber-Dog

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
this is wht i did Saturday night always cancel first ping or ignore then go off-line and went to online after 1 minute and I got surge charge next pin most of my fares where surge