• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How to get rid of 'verify your Gold status' message?

NOXDriver

I've only logged on twice in the last week, but even after I press the 'X' to remove the 'verify your Gold progress' it always comes back every time I log in.

Is the a bug? The app is garbage since all this 'gold level' crap started. I don't care, my market sucks. I just want the stupid nag screens to go away.

TomTheAnt

It’s there to stay. Hate that damn stupid “review your Uber Pro service” or what ever message every time you open the app. :mad: Sometimes I don’t get it, so I’m thinking that is a glitch, rather than the message being there.:rolleyes:

pizzaladee

It’s to inform you when your cancel rate is above the 4% threshold. Since the rates are based on the last 30 days, it changes often.

Cdub2k

One sure way to get rid those messages is to deny enough rides to dip your acceptance rate below the required 85-90% threshold for the Uber Gold benefits.

pizzaladee

Easiest way to avoid the "Gold Status" messages is to not be an UberPro.
My rating is good, that’s the only thing that qualifies for me. I will never make the acceptance rate of 85%. I will never go beyond Blue level.

NOXDriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last week I dropped of a pass (first one in 3 weeks) and Uber sent an SMS message that I should check that the pass didn't leave anything behind. LOL if they did it'll be in the nearest garbage can. No way I deal with delivering crap again. Once was enough.

Quick google and I send STOP to the nag SMS service. I guess driver quality is so bad due to low pay that things like this are required.

ZenUber

I've only logged on twice in the last week, but even after I press the 'X' to remove the 'verify your Gold progress' it always comes back every time I log in.

Is the a bug? The app is garbage since all this 'gold level' crap started. I don't care, my market sucks. I just want the stupid nag screens to go away.
I taped a little piece of paper over that part of the screen so I wouldn’t have to look at it.

OtherUbersdo

Big brother is learning from little brother (LYFT) . Constant passive aggressive communications to either scare or annoy you into doing what they want (accepting every request ) . Ignore and continue to do what you do .