how to get rid of this pandora on my sceen

money time

So after i got rid of those gas stations
, i got back that round ball with uber logo and something new now.
It says play music and takes you to pandora app download.
I know uber is pushing advetising ,now downloads too. anyone already have an answrr for that?
Screenshot_2016-07-08-17-34-49.png

Last edited:

Tedgey

I'd sort of like to know how you got rid of the gas stations. Not that I really mind them but I had them for a while. But then they were gone one day. But then they came back. But then they only lasted two, three days. And now they're gone. And I don't know if they'll ever come back now.

money time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd sort of like to know how you got rid of the gas stations. Not that I really mind them but I had them for a while. But then they were gone one day. But then they came back. But then they only lasted two, three days. And now they're gone. And I don't know if they'll ever come back now.
Like you said it has just gone one day.i thought unchecking the requst overlay. But no.
Its all up to uver

Just Another Uber Drive

So after i got rid of those gas stations
, i got back that round ball with uber logo and something new now.
It says play music and takes you to pandora app download.
I know uber is pushing advetising ,now downloads too. anyone already have an answrr for that? View attachment 47966
Select Account then Music, then select Disconnect from where it says Pandora or just turn off music from the same screen.

XUberMike

I don't have this, is it just for iphone? The irony is I actually do play Pandora and would love to get rid of the ads. Do they deliberately pick actors with the most annoying voices to do them?
Hello Lord,

I'm Amanin, and I'm here to assist you today.

I understand the confusion when you look at the app and see peace signs in place of cars. Please understand that this is temporary and we will be returning to cars very soon. And while this is troubling to you know that Pandora is availble to you thru the APP commercial free to soothe your nerves.

Regards,
Amanin