• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How to get reactivated.

Marnie

I was in an accident, I fixed my own car. My car has been fixed for 2 days and I have sent in 3 requests to be reactivated and I get no response from UBER.

I love driving for UBER and have had pleasant experiences with their driver support. Please, someone out there advise me what to do. I am so broke and this is my only income. Thanks for reading and someone please help me.

JMBF831

If there is a nearby office I would just go directly to them, this always seems to get near instant results. Plus, they probably have to look at it anyway to "inspect" the vehicle once more.

Marnie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All we have here is an 'open house' on Wednesday s....not really an office. I will try there today. OMG, I am so broke.

Teksaz

Do you have Lyft in your market? If so try them and If/when Uber reactivates you, you can do both at the same time.

Good Luck

Marnie

Yea...There is Lyft in Atlanta.... But, I don't want to drive for Lyft. I like UBER just fine....I am just so agitated. There is no reason for this. I just don't get it.

Marnie

UBER is my job. I just hit a deer. I need advice, not comments or stupid questions. Thanks anyway.

Txchick

UBER is my job. I just hit a deer. I need advice, not comments or stupid questions. Thanks anyway.
Hope your local Uber support helps you. That's the bad thing about Uber if you are deactivated for a accident you are making no money. Other jobs that does not occur. I would get another job & also do Uber.