• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How to get pings

pizza guy

Since being closest to the rider MO longer guarantees you get the ping I thought I'd share some techniques that still work to get a ping immediately.

Swipe your credit card at a gas pump.
Sit down on the toilet.
Lite a cigarette.
Take a road without anywhere to turn around.
Pull into your home.
Be out of sight and earshot of your phone.
Pull up to a railroad crossing with a slow freight train.
Be surrounded by nothing but pool riders.
Place a quarter in the vacuum machine.

Feel free to help out your fellow drivers and contribute your own sure fire ways to get pings.

UberTrucker

Since being closest to the rider MO longer guarantees you get the ping I thought I'd share some techniques that still work to get a ping immediately.

Sit down on the toilet.
Lite a cigarette.
Pull into your home.

Feel free to help out your fellow drivers and contribute your own sure fire ways to get pings.
I'm sorry but I had came to that conclusion months ago lmao

Pooooobear

Sit down on the toilet.
Lite a cigarette.
Pull into your home.

I always get a ping downtown while I'm desperately looking for a place to take a leak. It never fails! LOL

Chicago-uber

Sit down on the toilet.
Lite a cigarette.
Pull into your home.

Reminds me of a time I went to take a piss at mcdonalds. One hands holds you know what, and I get an uber ping. So I had to use my free hand to grab a phone to accept a ping. The other dude in the washroom laughed at me. Oh well.

Another case, again McDonald's. I am taking a piss and I hear uber phone pinging... not mine, I went offline. I'm washing my hands and I see a guy running from the bathroom stall to outside. I am pretty sure that was his phone. He didn't wash his hands :frown: