How to get in touch with anyone from uber worth talking to.

Casuale Haberdasher

http://www.theofficialboard.com/org-chart/uber

download the app at the top. Then just navigate to the person of your choice..provides phone numbers and makes it easy to zero in on locations. JUST IMAGINE being able to speak with anyone in the Uber organization who is worth talking to..It is possible with a little effort to actually speak to them in PERSON!!!
POST # 1/cleansafepolite: "Ahoy!" and
Welcome to UP.Net Forums
from Wicked Rainy Out Marco Island
on Florida's Wild SSW Coast.

Great find! As 3rd/4th Notable with
existing Issues of my own to deal
with, I'll probably be the LAST
UPNFer to telephone Travis or
his Actual Employees....be they
Poobahs or not. Nice work though!

Bison Admires.
Bison Inspires!

cleansafepolite

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
POST # 1/cleansafepolite: "Ahoy!" and
Welcome to UP.Net Forums
from Wicked Rainy Out Marco Island
on Florida's Wild SSW Coast.

Great find! As 3rd/4th Notable with
existing Issues of my own to deal
with, I'll probably be the LAST
UPNFer to telephone Travis or
his Actual Employees....be they
Poobahs or not. Nice work though!

Bison Admires.
Bison Inspires!
I am just trying to make them beef up thier security..I mean who knows what a desperate psychopath would do with this info?

Casuale Haberdasher

I am just trying to make them beef up thier security..I mean who knows what a desperate psychopath would do with this info?
POST # 3/cleansafepolite: It is You and
I that need Protection
from #[F]Uber and their Henchmen.

#[F]Uber Employees are Indoctrinated
to see ALL Drivers as Subhuman. Their
term is "commodity". If we are dehuman-
ized to them, they can go about their
"Bottomless Duplicity"
[Thx. chi1cabby !]
completely Guilt-free.

For an Inside Look at how #[F]Uber
Thinks, see:
https://uberpeople.net/posts/187189

That Entire Thread is "Ex-CSR...with Equity"
[just prior to his "Departure" from LIC,NY.
Operations last February] john djjjoe
lambasting UPNF Members for not com-
prehending "Why Drivers matter
So Little".

Believe me they are Evil People.
Just read up on chi1cabby 's
Content, its a Real Horrorshow!

Bison: RocketSled-2-HELL-4-U-Travis!

Last edited:

cleansafepolite

I just wanted to show how easy it is to find somebodys house..this took me about 4 minutes..This is the residence of david bonderman, one of the directors of Uber. Who also is a key person when consulting about strategy and things like harsh rate cuts that hurt drivers nationally. View attachment 23083
Yep..its that simple. You can litterally find anyone whos anyone in the uber hierarchy..there is even a convienient map not unlike the one in your uber app. Whats really cool is that it also shows streets and stores near thier houses its as if you could predict thier routines and routes...heck if you were the patient type you could just bump into them or keep an eye on them in real time with real binoculars from a real concealed position. Heck you could even plan an escape route if you just wanted to see how fast you could get far away from them again. CHEERS!!!!!!

Last edited:

Fuzzyelvis

http://www.theofficialboard.com/org-chart/uber

download the app at the top. Then just navigate to the person of your choice..provides phone numbers and makes it easy to zero in on locations. JUST IMAGINE being able to speak with anyone in the Uber organization who is worth talking to..It is possible with a little effort to actually speak to them in PERSON!!!
I honestly think it's matter of time before a bankrupt depressed driver does something to one of the execs or goes postal in an uber office.

FYI I am not condoning that if it happens. I just think it will. Too many people are being hurt by them. Eventually someone who is a little unhinged to start with will decide they have nothing to lose but instead of quietly jumping off a bridge will try to take uber with him.

cleansafepolite

I honestly think it's matter of time before a bankrupt depressed driver does something to one of the execs or goes postal in an uber office.

FYI I am not condoning that if it happens. I just think it will. Too many people are being hurt by them. Eventually someone who is a little unhinged to start with will decide they have nothing to lose but instead of quietly jumping off a bridge will try to take uber with him.
NO NO NO....The only type of person who would do that is somebody who lost everything, like thier house, thier uber car, maybee thier spouse..you know somebody who had to buy thier godamn Christmas presents for thier kid at a godamn dollar store right before everything collapsed and now they have no car and no job and no family...Im sure nobody like that is out there. Not becuase of unethical Uber tactics.

cleansafepolite

How about a snail mail attack? Everyone send a handwritten letter to his address detailing how Uber has f***** them over?

Just sign it "broken uber driver".

Few hundred of those in his mailbox.

Same with the other execs.

I don't use stamps much anymore so I have plenty forever ones laying around...
also a terrific idea, but they wont care, they will probably read them with glee over and over again during morning coffee with regis and cathy lee.

Casuale Haberdasher

also a terrific idea, but they wont care, they will probably read them with glee over and over again during morning coffee with regis and cathy lee.
POST # 14/cleansafepolite: The Cele-
bration over the
Misfortune of Others is called "Schaden-
freud". It is a Hallmark of #[F]Uber.

☆ ☆ THE TRUTH ABOUT #[F]UBER ☆ ☆
Avarice+Deceit+Hubris+Schadenfreude

The German Word translates as "hurt
joy". There are Multiple Instances of
#[F]Uber Executives celebrating this
quite openly AND in front of The Press.

cleansafepolite

POST # 14/cleansafepolite: The Cele-
bration over the
Misfortune of Others is called "Schaden-
freud". It is a Hallmark of #[F]Uber.

☆ ☆ THE TRUTH ABOUT #[F]UBER ☆ ☆
Avarice+Deceit+Hubris+Schadenfreude

The German Word translates as "hurt
joy". There are Multiple Instances of
#[F]Uber Executives celebrating this
quite openly AND in front of The Press.

Wonder what the German word fo apathyjoy is that seems to be PARTNERS thing to celebratre in front of the press.

uberguuber

NO NO NO....The only type of person who would do that is somebody who lost everything, like thier house, thier uber car, maybee thier spouse..you know somebody who had to buy thier godamn Christmas presents for thier kid at a godamn dollar store right before everything collapsed and now they have no car and no job and no family...Im sure nobody like that is out there. Not becuase of unethical Uber tactics.
Hey that dollar store isn't that bad, found it while I was out ubering.

and yes I get it....