How to Get Immediate Ride Requests, Guaranteed

Cary Grant

After several years, and thousands of trips, I'm going to share my secrets for success. If you want a ride request, do one of the following:

1. Jump onto the nearest Interstate, like I-35, I-635, or Highway 75. Quickly accelerate to "Ridiculous Speed." You will get a ride request about a minute later, right after you set the cruise control. You get ride requests even faster if you get on a Toll Road! Of course, you will have to turn around and go back the other way.

2. During rush hour, do the above, and make sure you move over into the far left hand lane that's supposedly reserved for passing. Make sure you drive fast, tail gate some geezer, and get into the nearest traffic jam you can find (this is easy in Dallas). You will get a ride request almost as soon as you hit the orange button on the Waze app to report the traffic jam. It's like magic.

3. If you're staging near the strip clubs on Northwest Highway, jump onto I-35 and head South. You will get a ride request as soon as you reach the top of the ramp, sometimes right after you turn the corner!

4. If you're on I-635, take a journey into the TEXpress tunnel. As soon as you're in the shade, doing 80 MPH, you will get a ride request, like manna from heaven. That's when the fun begins!

5. Eat a lot of Mexican food. I mean a LOT. If your belly is bloated, perfect. Now turn on the app and set the destination filter for DFW airport. If you don't get an immediate ride request, drink some prune juice. I promise, you will get a ride request then! And I swear to all that's holy, you will get another ride request while dropping off in Terminal C, with a destination like Weatherford, Sherman, or Forney. Odds are high that the last pax will be a beautiful woman who tells jokes that make you laugh just a wee bit too hard. Just hope she doesn't ask you to lift her extra heavy bags...or some clean up may be required.

6. I always have a gigantic insulated cup filled with ice cold Coca-cola. I find that the more I drink, the more ride requests I get. The key is you cannot stop for ANY REASON WHATSOVER. This strategy works best on Friday nights when you get ride requests stacked up. Just don't make a pit stop, and you'll be rolling in dough. There's something about squirming in your seat, doing the "I gotta pee" dance that keeps the app dinging away.

The only downsides to these ride requests is that even though the app says a 2 to 4 minute ETA before you accept, once you touch your phone, the ETA will miraculously add 10+ minutes to your ETA to the pickup location. Again, it's like magic.

This is how I keep my phone buzzing with ride requests. :biggrin:

oldmanuber

KMANDERSON

After several years, and thousands of trips, I'm going to share my secrets for success. If you want a ride request, do one of the following:

1. Jump onto the nearest Interstate, like I-35, I-635, or Highway 75. Quickly accelerate to "Ridiculous Speed." You will get a ride request about a minute later, right after you set the cruise control. You get ride requests even faster if you get on a Toll Road! Of course, you will have to turn around and go back the other way.

2. During rush hour, do the above, and make sure you move over into the far left hand lane that's supposedly reserved for passing. Make sure you drive fast, tail gate some geezer, and get into the nearest traffic jam you can find (this is easy in Dallas). You will get a ride request almost as soon as you hit the orange button on the Waze app to report the traffic jam. It's like magic.

3. If you're staging near the strip clubs on Northwest Highway, jump onto I-35 and head South. You will get a ride request as soon as you reach the top of the ramp, sometimes right after you turn the corner!

4. If you're on I-635, take a journey into the TEXpress tunnel. As soon as you're in the shade, doing 80 MPH, you will get a ride request, like manna from heaven. That's when the fun begins!

5. Eat a lot of Mexican food. I mean a LOT. If your belly is bloated, perfect. Now turn on the app and set the destination filter for DFW airport. If you don't get an immediate ride request, drink some prune juice. I promise, you will get a ride request then! And I swear to all that's holy, you will get another ride request while dropping off in Terminal C, with a destination like Weatherford, Sherman, or Forney. Odds are high that the last pax will be a beautiful woman who tells jokes that make you laugh just a wee bit too hard. Just hope she doesn't ask you to lift her extra heavy bags...or some clean up may be required.

6. I always have a gigantic insulated cup filled with ice cold Coca-cola. I find that the more I drink, the more ride requests I get. The key is you cannot stop for ANY REASON WHATSOVER. This strategy works best on Friday nights when you get ride requests stacked up. Just don't make a pit stop, and you'll be rolling in dough. There's something about squirming in your seat, doing the "I gotta pee" dance that keeps the app dinging away.

The only downsides to these ride requests is that even though the app says a 2 to 4 minute ETA before you accept, once you touch your phone, the ETA will miraculously add 10+ minutes to your ETA to the pickup location. Again, it's like magic.

This is how I keep my phone buzzing with ride requests. :biggrin:
20170907_220603.jpg

tohellwithu

If u happen to see the parking lot..make a circle couple of time u will get request. This works too ...but make sure u don't stay in one spot waiting for ride coz it's a waste of time and decrease in hourly rate and Uber will extend ur hour make u work longer, so u have to break that limit of working more hours. That's like playing with algorithm and telling that algorithm. Other thing is that if u feel it's slow, always head towards ur home direction and u will get a request immediately and some time it will check ur patience but don't worry. If u don't like the way Uber is doing in some particular days like always getting short ride..be patience and start rating the passenger low telling that algorithm " don't f***ck with me I will f**** ur customer rating. You have to mix and match with rating too. Avoid giving 5 star to everyone. I use to do this and play with rating but if u started giving 1 star to everyone Uber will play tit for tat on u so becareful....there are lots of ways. Have ur own strategy to make money because it's all algorithm and always don't set an exact schedule while u drive coz Uber will know ur driving pattern. Always make that algorithm guess rather telling what is ur move. You have to creat ur own pattern of driving and change according to that pattern. This is all I am saying coz it worked for me and I hardly had down time. My strategy use to be different every week and if I don't like I use to go home giving everyone 1 star. the next day it use to be different. So it might not work for everyone. Just give a try and let everyone know....