1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

How to get blocks / use bots

Discussion in 'Flex' started by Basmati, May 7, 2017.

1. Basmati

Basmati Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberLUX
    Thank you. This was indeed the version I was looking for. Unfortunately it no longer works tho. Just pops up an error every time I refresh the screen.
    Wish I could help you with the iOS version. The link Amazon provides when you ask for it isn't working?

2. CarmenFlexDriver

CarmenFlexDriver Well-Known Member

Yeh, seems the older versions won't run good on most phones...a lot of errors. Have to force an update sometimes 2 times to get back to newest version. Have been toying around with them this last week while twiddling my thumbs! I have an older version running on a 2nd older phone.

I only have an ipad and when I try to download from the flex site it says my device isn't compatible. I just want to take a stab at setting up switch control get the **** out of this bull**** manual refreshing! Feel like a circus monkey!

On another note....signs of life today as i've seen 3 separate next day blocks dropped which is the most i've seen in a week or 2. Probably get businer now that prime day is over! :p

3. Xicana90

Xicana90 New Member

Prime day was awesome on my area. Just right now I saw 14-19 offers available chino, irvine, hawthorne, east la., 72-54
    I even saw a 4.5hr block!

4. Lui

Lui Member

I never ever get reserved blocks the one time I got one was a couple days before Christmas. Around 11am today I got a 4 hour restaurant reserved for tomorrow. I wonder if they are spreading more reserves around instead of releasing regular blocks to be picked up by farmers.

5. miauber1x831

miauber1x831 Well-Known Member

Really? Did you see them at the 24 hour advance drops? I checked at 11 am and 11:30 while I was on a route and didn't see anything pop up.

6. CarmenFlexDriver

Yeh, actually saw 4 next day drops today starting at 11. I believe at least 2 were 4 hour blocks. Unable to grab though.

7. miauber1x831

Yeah, I'm seeing some same day blocks pop up this morning. They are beyond impossible to pick up though.

8. CarmenFlexDriver

No same day for me today....just red "network error" bars right when you think blocks should show! Nice work amazon, they never cease to amaze with the constant bull****!

Also....zero next day for 11 or 11:30??

This random crap makes this gig almost impossible!

I would like to put my foot up the persons ass who came up with this system of nonsense!

9. cvflexer

cvflexer New Member

I LOVE AMAZON. Dont need bots (and still do 40 per week) and love to see people that promote them struggle like me.

CHEATERS

10. CarmenFlexDriver

You get 40 hours a week but still "struggle"??? Hmmm....sounds a bit contradictory!

But you sure did tell us!!!

uberbomber, Basmati and Behemoth like this.
  11. miauber1x831

Officially in "not working a block unless you're scheduled" phase

Paperthinhymn21 and Piratechica like this.
  12. CarmenFlexDriver

Yeh, pretty bad when you can't even work part time at a part time gig!

Piratechica and grams777 like this.
  13. Prius13

Prius13 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    Blocks are being snapped faster here in Chicagoland. Can someone pm me on full instructions on how to install and use FREP? Hokie92 @gmail dot com.

14. UberPasco

UberPasco Well-Known Member

Do you need the super secret instructions or just the regular ones that come with the program? :rolleyes:
    I really wish someone would invent Google.

15. miauber1x831

FREP is useless right now anyway. Won't get a block that way if your market is anything like Miami's.

16. blackice

blackice Member

I don't know what happened to you in your past that got you talkin bout schoolyards and gangbangs, but nobody is trying to bully anybody here, don't be so sensitive. Spare me with your righteous bull**** captain, what I'm pointing out here is OP ****ed up the game for a lot of people. That is the ONLY truth that applies here. I don't even care personally, but to be clear all OP has done "in the name of being nice" is shifted the distribution of blocks from the non-tech savvy to the tech savvy.

17. Chuan

Chuan New Member

Man Carmen I read the whole big Amazon thread that's 95 pages long where you were saying "no I never use any third party bots or hacks to get blocks, I don't need that!" then I see you posting here haha, not talking sh#t just thought it was ironic.

uberbomber likes this.
  18. CarmenFlexDriver

My message has been pretty consistent and down right brutally honest! So, there are no questions of where I am or stand.
    Up until about a month ago I didn't need to go the bot route. I was actually one of the first people to start conversations about automated block grabbing programs. So, I started working to find a solution that would work for me. Unfortunately.....none have. So, not sure what your point was or is? But i'm not running any programs at the moment.............but I WILL CERTAINLY be soon!

It's now a matter of either playing the game or moving on. So, at this point there is nothing to lose using a bot or program as ZERO blocks can be grabbed without one and so who care if amazon deactivates me, they created the game and i'll play if needed.

I'm actually late to the game as frep and even switch control are not even effective now. So, I need to go the root method. Going to let things shake out a few more weeks but I'll be in the game again soon.

And quite frankly don't give a rats ass what anyone thinks and could give a **** what amazon thinks!

19. Chuan

Chuan New Member

i was just pointing out the irony in you being super against it by reading your posts to how you react now about it, times change quick.

20. UberPasco

UberPasco Well-Known Member

That is the differnce between the bots making it more difficult, and making it impossible to get blocks.