1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How to get 5 stars and badges every single time.

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Perrier, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Pings must be coming in really slowly . People have too much time on their hands .

2. VIP = Very Important Profit!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  3. This guy is a troll, Look at all the past threads he made:

How to be a Good Uber in NYC
    In case you don't want to read the entire thread, It features him backseat driving while demanding to be picked up in a Suburban or QX60 for pool rides, With complimentary coffee and snack

https://uberpeople.net/threads/how-to-be-a-good-uber-in-nyc.273587/

My driver made me late to my appointment!
    Complaining about late but ordered a pool ride
    https://uberpeople.net/threads/my-driver-made-me-late-to-my-appointment.278888/

Tips on Getting Tips
    Shares his hatred for camry and demanding premium ride treatment in a pool ride
    https://uberpeople.net/threads/tips-on-getting-tips.238360/

Bpr2 likes this.
  4. Rae

Rae

Driving:
    UberX
    And while you steer with your left hand, reach the right hand over................and get that 'good service' badge!!!

And last time some idiot asked for h2o, mints and an aux cord I told him that for $5 he could cancel and get in the uber right behind us to see if he had those items. I offer a safe ride from A to B. No mints. Definitely no aux.

DustyToad, LAbDog65 and Cableguynoe like this.
  5. My kind of girl!!!

LAbDog65 likes this.
  6. This has got to be a joke. If not, he should employ a personal chauffeur not some Uber driver who may not be making minimum wage. A lot of the pax I drive, the tablet would be gone in no time, lemon wedges would be all over the car, they would start spraying the seltzer water at each other and me. No thanks.

Cklw and Bpr2 like this.
  7. tohellwithu

tohellwithu

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    Who is this?...u kidding me lunatic idiot...just f** off...

8. Bumping a 5 month old satire thread is worse than if the OP were actually serious, which it's obvious that he isn't. Laugh a little, it's good for you.

1.5xorbust likes this.
  9. I installed the direct tv app on a tablet and have been allowing customers to order pay per view.... is that something you would suggest?

Ishurue likes this.
  10. Ishurue

Ishurue

i cant Frucking breathe lmao too hard lol

11. ANT 7

ANT 7

Driving:
    UberX
    What's with all the trolls lately ?

Christinebitg likes this.
  12. Explain please

13. ANT 7

ANT 7

Driving:
    UberX
    This OP, fake Dara, renting a Jaguar.....etc.......

14. I just began following this guide.... its good advice