How to force your way into LAX Q ?

OC Lady Uber Driver

It's all about timing. When I'm dropping off from OC, I get queue texts telling me the wait is about 5 minutes. That's usually around Noon.What times are you at the airport? Consider coming earlier or later in the day.

Optimus Uber

I think he's select. On X getting in the que is pretty easy. As you can get a ping without being in the que. the que is pretty much 40 select cars with no room for X cars. But X will still get pings not being in the que.

I don't think you have a chance in hell in getting in the que with a select car. You'll have to wait about 1.5 - 2 hours for a ping.

Bangle44

Last night they texted me there was a short wait with only two cars waiting (X). Five minutes later I dropped at LAX and it said queue full. Ignore the full queue and enter the zone and hope. I usually give it five to ten minutes and then bail. Actually I usually get a ping within five minutes.

Last edited:

mandreyka

Keep logging out and in until it lets you in. I get sick of the games up there , uber need s to fix the problem.

They should only let say 15 each of X,XL and select in Q and make the SUV guys not be able to drop down.

Last time I was there, there were no XL and only a few X cars and I couldn't get in even after just getting a text that they need me.

I finally get in queue and get a ride.

Xgmoney666x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's all about timing. When I'm dropping off from OC, I get queue texts telling me the wait is about 5 minutes. That's usually around Noon.What times are you at the airport? Consider coming earlier or later in the day.
I live a few miles a way so early morning 7am it always says Q is full. Sometimes I get lucky dropping off but that's a rarity

Xgmoney666x

I think he's select. On X getting in the que is pretty easy. As you can get a ping without being in the que. the que is pretty much 40 select cars with no room for X cars. But X will still get pings not being in the que.

I don't think you have a chance in hell in getting in the que with a select car. You'll have to wait about 1.5 - 2 hours for a ping.
I gave up on Select at LAX. My average wait time was about 3 hours bud. Me no likey

tim678

Optimus Uber where i need to be at? sometime i like to do LAX runs but i dont know where to go.. i dont want to be in the place where everyone is mean.. PM please

Xgmoney666x

Keep logging out and in until it lets you in. I get sick of the games up there , uber need s to fix the problem.

They should only let say 15 each of X,XL and select in Q and make the SUV guys not be able to drop down.

Last time I was there, there were no XL and only a few X cars and I couldn't get in even after just getting a text that they need me.

I finally get in queue and get a ride.
I figured doing that would help.. I tried doing logging on and off but still couldn't get in. I'm about to start logging in at 6 am to beat the LAX Mafia. Btw met another Uber Corporate employee and she said the lax mafia were using jammers, but that a cop finally caught them. Also said changes were coming with the map grid for incentives we see. Didn't say much more but I did drop her off at a Jiffy Lube

Adieu

Optimus Uber where i need to be at? sometime i like to do LAX runs but i dont know where to go.. i dont want to be in the place where everyone is mean.. PM please
Uhm well there's ... 512 Jenny...and that's all for options

Also, what'd you do to aggravate the Jenny lot???

The "meanest" individual I've ever encountered there was some aux-cabled, candied joker halfway towards coming down off the koolaid...and he was just seeking some sort of validation (or a koolaid refill) waving around his 4.98 rating and putting on "feel free to ask me for advice on how to be Great Like Me" airs

Adieu

I figured doing that would help.. I tried doing logging on and off but still couldn't get in. I'm about to start logging in at 6 am to beat the LAX Mafia. Btw met another Uber Corporate employee and she said the lax mafia were using jammers, but that a cop finally caught them. Also said changes were coming with the map grid for incentives we see. Didn't say much more but I did drop her off at a Jiffy Lube
That would affect the Lyft queue...which it doesnt

hy1368

Last night they texted me there was a short wait with only two cars waiting (X). Five minutes later I dropped at LAX and it said queue full. Ignore the full queue and enter the zone and hope. I usually give it five to ten minutes and then bail. Actually I usually get a ping within five minutes.
Ok this happeened to me yesterday.After my regular work,I dropped a pax at LAX around 830 pm and was heading to lot to get lax ping.There was a bike cop that was checking every single phone's driver to see if they have a time bracket (like 10-20 mins wait.) if it shows as quene full he would kick all the drivers out of the lot.

Tedgey

Ok this happeened to me yesterday.After my regular work,I dropped a pax at LAX around 830 pm and was heading to lot to get lax ping.There was a bike cop that was checking every single phone's driver to see if they have a time bracket (like 10-20 mins wait.) if it shows as quene full he would kick all the drivers out of the lot.
So just go sit out by Arbor Vitae and Aviation and get high with the homeless people. I'd rather hang out with them than a bunch of Uber drivers anyway

tsboy69

When the quere system started, it worked. Then it constantly tells you its full. For weeks, I would drive into the lot, sometimes get to park but get the full notification.

The past few weeks, just by luck, the lot has not been packed as before - I get the 'full' notice, but park and wait maybe 5 minutes - viola! PING!
There has been a few times like before, where I get the ping before getting to the lot.

Deric

To force yourself into the que, invite yourself into as many other drivers cars you can and log them out...now it's not guaranteed you'll get to the top or get back to your car and out the lot safely, but you'll get in:biggrin:

Bobby Flay

What about Uber LUX does that require a commercial license? Why are there no drivers on this forum for Uber Lux. I seem them on the road all over. They do have the TCP numbers on their cars, or should I say suburbans.