• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How to email CEO Dara Khosrowshahi

Gman61

Mr. Dara Khosrowshahi
should change the way drivers get deactivated because of unconfirmed reports, because riders smoke marijuana , drink alcohol and drivers are doing their job by making sure riders get home safely, the problems is when rider leave a marijuana or alcohol smell lingering in your car and a new rider get in your car they smell the odor and report to uber drivers car smelling like they been under the influence and smoking marijuana which could be a false report, uber say they investigate and 24 to 48 hours they permanently deactivated you on unconfirmed reports. Drivers have no defense even after 5 years of service and over 15,000 trips with less than 0.002 % complaints on riders who want free trips or refunds on false claims..

Gman61

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some riders may have respiratory issues with certain sprays
Post automatically merged:

I am sure drivers have certain deodorizers in their cars
Post automatically merged:

Some riders want free rides or credits, or they just mad because you may have not stop at the correct location and they had to walk to you, you never know

Last edited:

Gman61

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Toxic people will always see in others what they don’t want to acknowledge about themselves. It’s called projection. You could be the kindest, most generous, hardest working person on the planet and toxic people will turn themselves inside out trying to convince you that you’re a liar, unfair, nasty or a slacker. See it for what it is. You know the truth, even if they never will.

gunigham1

Toxic people will always see in others what they don’t want to acknowledge about themselves. It’s called projection. You could be the kindest, most generous, hardest working person on the planet and toxic people will turn themselves inside out trying to convince you that you’re a liar, unfair, nasty or a slacker. See it for what it is. You know the truth, even if they never will.
If you believe that Dara is a honest person, I feel truly sorry for you
Bend over, spread your legs and take that pool ride

Bartolovski

You’ll never be able to contact a CEO of a company. They are booked well in advance with scheduled meetings pertaining to serious legal matters and operations. You think Dara has time for ants ? His time is probably worth $500 an hour.
Many decent CEOs at large corporations including banks, Visa, MC etc are all approachable and respond to customer complaints and feedbacks pretty quickly. But I want to emphasize the word DECENT.

Babak

Unless u get him on Black. Just like one guy did with Kalanick. Then put him on blast on the internet

RogerJS

You’ll never be able to contact a CEO of a company. They are booked well in advance with scheduled meetings pertaining to serious legal matters and operations. You think Dara has time for ants ? His time is probably worth $500 an hour.
$500 an hour is probably what he pays his secretary.. Try $2.000 an hour or more

uberist

Mr. Dara Khosrowshahi
should change the way drivers get deactivated because of unconfirmed reports, because riders smoke marijuana , drink alcohol and drivers are doing their job by making sure riders get home safely, the problems is when rider leave a marijuana or alcohol smell lingering in your car and a new rider get in your car they smell the odor and report to uber drivers car smelling like they been under the influence and smoking marijuana which could be a false report, uber say they investigate and 24 to 48 hours they permanently deactivated you on unconfirmed reports. Drivers have no defense even after 5 years of service and over 15,000 trips with less than 0.002 % complaints on riders who want free trips or refunds on false claims..
I would ask support why they continued to ride with me and completed their trip if they were concerned with me being DUI

Uberscum

Simple, when it occurs, quickly stop accepting new rides, open all the windows for about 2 or 3 minutes or even less after the rider exits your vehicle, close Windows back up, go back online, problem solved. This isn't rocket science LOL

Last edited: