How to decide X or xl

Studlee

I've been doing uber about 3 weeks doing uberx with with an ford cmax that's gets around 40 mpg. I only drive weekend nights.

I also have an odyssey that gets 19 city and 28 highway mpg.

How do you decide if x or xl would be better?

Thanks

Oscar Levant

I've been doing uber about 3 weeks doing uberx with with an ford cmax that's gets around 40 mpg. I only drive weekend nights.

I also have an odyssey that gets 19 city and 28 highway mpg.

How do you decide if x or xl would be better?

Thanks
Always go with a higher rate platform assuming there are an equal number of trips available for driver you have to research it. And you might find that expressed as a percentage of gross the gas mileage on the bigger vehicle is about the same has the smaller vehicle. I drive an SUV but because I get $4.30 per mile, so expressed as a percentage of gross I'm paying about the same as I was when I was driving uberX and a Ford Taurus. For example with my uberX Ford Taurus I was grossing about a hundred fifty a night and spending $20 and gas --with my SUV I'm grossing about 380 dollars a night, and I'm spending about 30 to $35 a night in gas. I'm actually spending less as a percentage of gross with my SUV, despite the fact it gets poorer mileage. You see gas mileage is barking up the wrong tree --it's gross & net you must look at.