How to deal this ?

gondal

When we go for a pick-up routine is we ask riders their name n destination to make sure right pick up. But I drove tonight after a few days and college girls asked me my name , their name n destination. They were not willing to tell anything. It happened 3 times. I think it's because of last week temple student incident. But if we tell rider everything there wud be more chances of wrong pick ups esp at games r concerts. Those girls didn't like it when I told them they got to tell me their names first. So what's best way to deal it?

SibeRescueBrian

When we go for a pick-up routine is we ask riders their name n destination to make sure right pick up. But I drove tonight after a few days and college girls asked me my name , their name n destination. They were not willing to tell anything. It happened 3 times. I think it's because of last week temple student incident. But if we tell rider everything there wud be more chances of wrong pick ups esp at games r concerts. Those girls didn't like it when I told them they got to tell me their names first. So what's best way to deal it?

Ask them to either call or send you a text through the app. If you receive it before they enter your vehicle, then you both know it's good.

gondal

Ask them to either call or send you a text through the app. If you receive it before they enter your vehicle, then you both know it's good.
One girl was on call with me as she went to wrong car.I told her I was 2 cars behind with flashers on. She did the same thing , asked me questions. Told her we r still on call but I cud tell she didn't like it.

bobby747

dont think too much...brain is thinking to hard also.$4 pool ride college student....
hi you name is ______. you looking for who??? oh you dont want to say ok...look at my plate # fast. its on your phone.we are very busy...if plate # is a match i need your name or i must cancel...
thank you....

Ardery

ask them their name.

refuse to tell you?

NO RIDE.

do NOT say
"Hi, are you Rachel?"
ask them their name. make them tell you their name. if they won't, drive off. do not let anybody in your car if they do not know the name of the person who ordered the ride.

bobby747

You never say the person's name especially in a crowded College a bar area or Stadium area or sports event Steven is going to suburbs at one particular house. My rules really simple fall common sense and get the right person in the car cuz if you get the wrong person they get a free ride and you get zero

Ardery

if they ask you your name... tell them your name. but then ask them THEIR name. make THEM tell you their first name.

if they say "oh someone else order the ride for me" - they have to know the exact first name of the person who is the account holder.

some people won't give a ride to anybody unless they're the account holder.

at night time after 10pm, the person taking the ride MUST be the account holder. they MUST have the phone with the Uber app showing my name and license plate.