• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How to create an LLC in New Jersey without lawayer or accountant

cooldude

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why would you need an LLC?
many benefits when it comes to paying your taxes at the end of the year but also in an event of an accident god forbid, LLC can make it harder for someone to collect from you.

BlackStallion

LLC = limited liability company... I don't think they can go after your personal stuff. I may be wrong. But are you making this LLC to pay your uber taxes?

observer

many benefits when it comes to paying your taxes at the end of the year but also in an event of an accident god forbid, LLC can make it harder for someone to collect from you.
LLC = limited liability company... I don't think they can go after your personal stuff. I may be wrong. But are you making this LLC to pay your uber taxes?
The only way a LLC protects your assets is if you have employees. If you are sole employee, you are not protected from lawsuits in case of accident.

observer

And even if accident is caused by an employee most lawyers will include the owner in lawsuit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
warsaw San Francisco 15
PanteraRosa Washington DC 10
uberaccountloop Advice 3