• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How "slouchy" can I get?

Sconnie

Trust me I can be purposely self deprecating because some treat you worse when you have your shit on track 🤷‍♀️. Ego aside and step down for the end goal. If they know I have issues just like them, it makes me less of a threat and more sympathetic.
Post automatically merged:

The new avatar is creepy lol
I also dig the new avatar.

TPAMB

Guy, no matter what platform or ride types you drive, do not dress like a slob. I know many are wardrobe challenged but please, dress professionally. Basketball shorts, flip flops and a torn tank top are just not right! Personal hygiene too is important. You make what you wear and appear to riders.

L DaVinci

Guy, no matter what platform or ride types you drive, do not dress like a slob. I know many are wardrobe challenged but please, dress professionally. Basketball shorts, flip flops and a torn tank top are just not right! Personal hygiene too is important. You make what you wear and appear to riders.
😂 If I can’t wear rags to drive then I’m going have to drive naked.

UbaBrah

I keep my car super clean inside and out, I even pick up the loose sand/debris from the floors and beat out the mats between rides etc. But I do dress down with jeans and a hoodie mostly. However I'm lucky because I'm tall/decent looking with sort of a basketballer's physique so I never really come off like a bum. I think as long as you get the basics right, the rest really doesn't matter.

L DaVinci

I keep my car super clean inside and out, I even pick up the loose sand/debris from the floors and beat out the mats between rides etc. But I do dress down with jeans and a hoodie mostly. However I'm lucky because I'm tall/decent looking with sort of a basketballer's physique so I never really come off like a bum. I think as long as you get the basics right, the rest really doesn't matter.
I’m so disappointed in you, you’ll never be an Uber Pro

mch

You can go way more slouchy than jeans and a ball cap.

When I do weeknights I’m dressed in my buisness casual stuff because I’m starting at my day job. Weekends is a hoodie and sweatpants or basketball shorts. It makes no difference as long as you keep a clean car and don’t stink.

Invisible

Some of your responses were making me laugh so hard the people in the area must think I’m crazy.

That cheese face ISN’T my face. I can’t wear yellow. Thanks for the laughs, but now I’m craving 🧀

• Funny
Reactions: mch

IR12

I'm kind of doing an experiment to show that, at the end of the day, all pax care about is tight navigation.
Post automatically merged:

On weekdays I have to wear reasonable office attire. But on weekends I can wear whatever I want.

Lately I've been wearing old jeans with worn out pockets. Also I like my hunting camo baseball cap which I wear when I'm smoking meats. It smells like smoke all week long, lol.

So far I haven't noticed any ratings dip due to bring "slouchy".

The next experiment would be to see how dirty I can leave the exterior of my car. Very easy now since road salt is applied regularly.

Pretty sure a dirty interior would result in bad ratings.
Pax #1 concern is safety.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: mch