How "slouchy" can I get?

Invisible

The pax seem to like the real guy vibe other than the total professional vibe. It’s weird. I’m still finding a balance.
This!!! The art of connecting with people is to be real.
Post automatically merged:

GND types can be hotter than supermodels. Why? Because GND types are within reach / feasible for an average guy, so the interaction is exciting. An average guy has no chance with a supermodel.

:smiles:
Yep f he’s rich, he can get the supermodel..... jk! I’m not materialistic, otherwise I wouldn’t be driving for Uber. 😛😀

Mkang14

There seems to be a middle ground on cleanliness and dress with tips. When my car is too clean and I’m too freshly dressed, the pax seem to think I’m very successful at this. I find that my tips take a dip when I’m too clean.

If there is a little bit of dust on the car and I have some stubble from not shaving , the tips appear to increase . 🤷🏻‍♂️ Maybe they think I may be living in my car?

I still keep the car ozium’d and the mats banged out. Windows I’ve let get go a bit more. Too clean of windows, they get that forced tip feeling. The pax seem to like the real guy vibe other than the total professional vibe. It’s weird. I’m still finding a balance.
There is for sure a shift when pax realizes the driver is successfull. For the most part in silicon valley it's a positive shift.

Even so, I have noticed a few people that start to give off an instant negative vibe. Which is why I never mention my job to them unless initiated.

Some people who dont feel great about where they are in life want to see others beneath them. I think it's hard for them to break that mentality that others success does not determine their own.

Invisible

There is for sure a shift when pax realizes the driver is successfull. For the most part in silicon valley it's a positive shift.

Even so, I have noticed a few people that start to give off an instant negative vibe. Which is why I never mention my job to them unless initiated.

Some people who dont feel great about where they are in life want to see others beneath them. I think it's hard for them to break that mentality that others success does not determine their own.
It’s sad that it’s true. Those people have low self-esteem.

I guess I’m not the only one who misinterpreted your new avatar. Your old one was much more cheerful IMO. 🙂
LOL! I’ll have to find a slice of cheese with a smiley face then.

Mr. Sensitive

The mistake I see is in allowing the pax to think that. I find a way to slip in an conversation a pax initiates, us drivers get paid per the minute garbage & only a low per mile rate out of the fare they were charged by Uber or Lyft. 8 out of 10 pax I will get a tip by just explaining how much Uber is raping the driver & them for the trip, by just explaining rates & never badmouthing the company.. They realize the service they are paying for is mostly just a company stealing money from workers, then they have a moment of clarity & tip.

1st rule of Uber or Lyft is always control the PAX never let a PAX control you.

L DaVinci

I had more, that were given yesterday for yesterday. I only put it to emphasize what matters is being yourself.

I’m not the “hot girl”, I don’t flaunt myself or flirt. I don’t wear makeup or dress up. But I hear from many pax how easy I am to talk to and am nice.
Pax’s lie, they just know that they have to tip or see you on the side of a highway with your sign 😝

LOL! It’s cheese. I’m a cheesealholic, and the logo is to help me stay away from cheese. I’m on my 6th day, and it’s tough since in WI, there’s so much cheese! 😊
Cheese and prune juice, WI knows how to get a buzz.

Invisible

Pax’s lie, they just know that they have to tip or see you on the side of a highway with your sign 😝

Cheese and prune juice, WI knows how to get a buzz.
Haha! Actually you forgot the beer! We’re known for that not prune juice.
9132F26E-2851-48C4-9342-53C301F0282C.jpeg

Mkang14

The mistake I see is in allowing the pax to think that. I find a way to slip in an conversation a pax initiates, us drivers get paid per the minute garbage & only a low per mile rate out of the fare they were charged by Uber or Lyft. 8 out of 10 pax I will get a tip by just explaining how much Uber is raping the driver & them for the trip, by just explaining rates & never badmouthing the company.. They realize the service they are paying for is mostly just a company stealing money from workers, then they have a moment of clarity & tip.
Trust me I can be purposely self deprecating because some treat you worse when you have your shit on track 🤷‍♀️. Ego aside and step down for the end goal. If they know I have issues just like them, it makes me less of a threat and more sympathetic.

View attachment 378366
The new avatar is creepy lol

L DaVinci

View attachment 378366
It looks like beer, it froths like beer, it even taste like beer, but it’s really prune juice in disguise. State law in WI, don’t let the 💩 back up.

Trust me I can be purposely self deprecating because some treat you worse when you have your shit on track 🤷‍♀️. Ego aside and step down for the end goal. If they know I have issues just like them, it makes me less of a threat and more sympathetic.

I love the new avatar ❤

Mr. Sensitive

You seem like a sweet lady, so just be sweet & understand every pax is nothing but money & mind manipulation.