How satisfied are you with the information on the payment summary?

surlywynch

That's the enquiry I got last night from Uber as I logged off after looking at my pay summary for the day. It asked for a rating on how well the information was presented. I rated it 2-stars and it asked for an explanation for my less than 5-star rating. I choose the 'fare calculation' as my reason, and filled in the following:

"When I click on fare details, I see Uber routinely taking 45-55 percent of the fare, sometimes more. Uber is charging riders more and more, and paying drivers less, and less"

tohunt4me

That's the enquiry I got last night from Uber as I logged off after looking at my pay summary for the day. It asked for a rating on how well the information was presented. I rated it 2-stars and it asked for an explanation for my less than 5-star rating. I choose the 'fare calculation' as my reason, and filled in the following:

"When I click on fare details, I see Uber routinely taking 45-55 percent of the fare, sometimes more. Uber is charging riders more and more, and paying drivers less, and less"
Greed.
Let Uber supply and drive THEIR OWN CARS IF THEY WANT TO TAKE SO MUCH.