• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How satisfied are you driving with Uber?

Frustrated with Uber on how they treat us drivers?

• Total voters

Keoki101

HOW SATISFIED ARE YOU DRIVING WITH UBER?

My answer was:

Uber drivers are treated like nothing by Uber itself! We're nothing but worker bee's to you guys but actually less valued at the same time! Uber is about to go public and you all are about to become millionaires in the process but us drivers, the ones that got Uber to where it is today and the ones that made it possible for you all to get rich will be getting the short end of the stick! We're so under appreciated and so under valued by Uber it makes me sick! You guys just keep taking more and more away from us when we're literally the driving force for this company! I wish Uber would wake up and see how valuable we are to this company and be more appreciative and show us that we are valued! I hope that the ways Uber views their drivers changes because we're all people trying to make a living! We all have our struggles and worries going on and worrying about whether or not we can make rent/bills because Uber keeps lowering our rates shouldn't be one of them!

AveragePerson

All current drivers are satisfied with Uber, they just don't know it. Otherwise the driver would leave, if a better option exists for their time spent on Uber. Hence, if they are driving, they are saying this is the best use of their time and is therefore showing that they are satisfied.

Actions speak louder than words. And the actions of current drivers radiates satisfactions from all 5 orifices.

Last edited:

Ubergaldrivet

My answer was:

Uber drivers are treated like nothing by Uber itself! We're nothing but worker bee's to you guys but actually less valued at the same time! Uber is about to go public and you all are about to become millionaires in the process but us drivers, the ones that got Uber to where it is today and the ones that made it possible for you all to get rich will be getting the short end of the stick! We're so under appreciated and so under valued by Uber it makes me sick! You guys just keep taking more and more away from us when we're literally the driving force for this company! I wish Uber would wake up and see how valuable we are to this company and be more appreciative and show us that we are valued! I hope that the ways Uber views their drivers changes because we're all people trying to make a living! We all have our struggles and worries going on and worrying about whether or not we can make rent/bills because Uber keeps lowering our rates shouldn't be one of them!
Don’t stress over this, a drivers group is organizing to make the IPO memorable. So sit back and enjoy the show. This is the word on the street so it must be true.

AveragePerson

My answer was:

You can be the best Uber driver the world have ever seen, but what value do you bring to Uber core business as a single individual driver? The answer is not much, and thus your compensation is reflected as such. If you are valuable enough to be less replaceable and desired for your skillset then your compensation would go up. Welcome to how the world works in western society.

your asking Uber to increase pay for millions of drivers (yes, there are millions around the world!) --> drivers pay increased --> riders fare goes up --> less riders will use Uber --> Uber ridership and revenue declines --> stock price plummet for valuation --> less investor to pump investment into Uber --> too much drivers not enough riders --> unemployment skyrocket --> Uber files for bankruptcy --> your on the streets begging for change.

Brilliant idea... to destroy a company.

Last edited:

Ubergaldrivet

You can be the best Uber driver the world have ever seen, but what value do you bring to Uber core business as a single individual driver? The answer is not much, and thus your compensation is reflected as such. If you are valuable enough to be less replaceable and desired for your skillset then your compensation would go up. Welcome to how the world works in western society.
The real thing we all bring to the table is hard assests. No cars, no rides. As you noted

Ubergaldrivet

Of course. The assets you bring into the business has already been factored into your pay. You need it to qualify for the job.
But not to continue to drive. I dropped Uber almost a month ago. No lost fun money driving for lyft. I really don’t care who I drive for. In Mass they are now working on delivering other items besides food/people. So I have no horse in these races anymore. I have always had a real job, this is strictly for fun money.

Keoki101

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You wasted your time typing all that. There's nobody reading those except for the robots.
Honestly I just wanted to vent
Post automatically merged:

Don’t stress over this, a drivers group is organizing to make the IPO memorable. So sit back and enjoy the show. This is the word on the street so it must be true.
We shall see how it goes for sure

tohunt4me

Uber & Lyft will employ SNIPERS !

I mean " Security" . . .

Attachments

Keoki101

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am very satisfied driving for Uber. It’s the pay that I’m extremely disappointed with and I refuse to give virtually free rides for Uber’s benefit.
It's the conversations you have with cool people that make it enjoyable right?
Post automatically merged:

Just about any minimum wage job with benefits pays better than Uber. It’s the flexibility that you lose.
Exactly! That's why I do it. I'm a full time father and part time student as well and I would not be able to do what I'm doing right now if I had a regular job but man Uber is making it difficult!