How often do uberselect drivers receive requests?

I'm an uberx driver but thinking upgrading to uberselect( as soon as my rating goes up 4.8 :rolleyes:). I just want to know what is the traffic of uberselect requests compared to uberx? I am aware of the fact that under uberselect, you can get uberx requests, but priority is given to uberselect calls. But how often do you actually uberselect?

Superduber

I'm an uberx driver but thinking upgrading to uberselect( as soon as my rating goes up 4.8 :rolleyes:). I just want to know what is the traffic of uberselect requests compared to uberx? I am aware of the fact that under uberselect, you can get uberx requests, but priority is given to uberselect calls. But how often do you actually uberselect?
Not worth it. 13% for me. And 'real' stats are even worse, because vast majority of the time someone takes select it is only because X is surging, @2x might as well take select as it is same price. So in the end with select you have much higher costs than X and earnings are negligibly higher.

Don't drive select if you have a choice, i drive select because it is what i already owned, but if I'm going to do this much longer I'm going to do X or Xl. Xl attraction is i don't have to deal with poo