How much you can earn in Minnesota

Huseyn026

Hi guys , i am Lyft driver from New-york . some days ago my girlfriend got job in Minneapolis hospital . and we want move to Minneapolis .
only 1 problem , my english is very bad ( and i think i cant find job in Minneapolis .
but i have brand new toyota camry and good rate in Lyft .
do you need special license for working in Lyft ?
and how much i can earn if i ll drive 10-11 hours 5-6 days a week ?
thank you very much )

rideshareMN

Uber gets more pings, but activity on Lyft has been steadily growing, and the gap between the two has narrowed from about 5-1 requests to 2-1 or less (in fact, I've recently been making slightly more on Lyft -- it seems they will send me non-stop rides nowadays when I logon); sadly, the customer base on Lyft has also been deteriorating; the only "special" license you need is a $25 fee per carrier to do airport pickups in 2018

Huseyn026

Uber gets more pings, but activity on Lyft has been steadily growing, and the gap between the two has narrowed from about 5-1 requests to 2-1 or less (in fact, I've recently been making slightly more on Lyft -- it seems they will send me non-stop rides nowadays when I logon); sadly, the customer base on Lyft has also been deteriorating; the only "special" license you need is a $25 fee per carrier to do airport pickups in 2018
same like in NY , i didnt use my Uber accaunt cause they giving more pings but all of them from Uber Pool . for 10 uber rides i make 100-120 on average , but for 10 rides in Lyft its 160-180 .
bro i am sure riders in MN muuuch better than in NYC . riders re not problem for me i saw all types of idiots during my 10K rides ))