Edman

The unfortunate thing is that time on UberX is only .10 per minute so 1 hour is only $6. On Black it's .40 or $24 per hour. Privately it's flat rate..no time.
Thanks for your info. I don't think time was added by Uber

Edman

I had a similar run on UberX back in September (without delays) -- 48.41 miles 57 minutes $33.13. Just by comparison your pay should have been around $45. Let us know how your dispute goes.
you were right. time was not added in for some reason. thx

Storm104

So what are normal airport fares? I had two Sunday that seemed really low. One was downtown to airport ($11.43) and when I was there I got a request as soon as they were getting out of car back I to Moores Mill )$13.34) if this is all airport runs pay, why are they in such demand?

Attachments

• IMG_0094.PNG
    IMG_0094.PNG
    47.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0093.PNG
    IMG_0093.PNG
    11.7 KB · Views: 40

rtaatl

So what are normal airport fares? I had two Sunday that seemed really low. One was downtown to airport ($11.43) and when I was there I got a request as soon as they were getting out of car back I to Moores Mill )$13.34) if this is all airport runs pay, why are they in such demand?
Unfortunately this sounds about right 17 miles x .75 = 12.75...tack on the ride fee of 1.75 plus .10 a minute so another $3 and that's what you get. That's a $65 run privately from a car service.

Storm104

Unfortunately this sounds about right 17 miles x .75 = 12.75...tack on the ride fee of 1.75 plus .10 a minute so another $3 and that's what you get. That's a $65 run privately from a car service.
So is it that people are just waiting around praying for a long trip at the airport? I dropped off one today, then out of curiosity just joined the pool.It was 161 in queue, It was an hour wait for a pickup.

rtaatl

So is it that people are just waiting around praying for a long trip at the airport? I dropped off one today, then out of curiosity just joined the pool.It was 161 in queue, It was an hour wait for a pickup.
Pretty much. You never know what kind of an Uber run you're going to get until the trip starts. They keep as much information from you as possible.

Harleyfxdx1

on uber Select it's a $125. ride

CM30518

Started the day today with a buford to airport run, waited, drove back to Milton area, waited. Select only all day...and in 7:45hrs this was my only ride all day, my only ping.

1:25min trip $101 (Uber fare $135). Great but no other pings all day.

Sunday i drove 7am - 1pm between 400 and 85. Had Select and X on. Got 1 X surge ($10 total), 4 other X runs for a whopping $37 in 6hrs...

So, last two days 14hrs 1 Select ping.