Inshur

How much does UberX earn per week?

Aj93

If you work average 60-70 hours a week on UberX using VW Passat, what will be your estimated gross/net?

I know not what I do

If you work average 60-70 hours a week on UberX using VW Passat, what will be your estimated gross/net?
Usual nonsense please like photoshopping 1000 per week yes it's part time too and £25 per hour and all that.
Same old questions and same old fake account answers.

Aj93

Usual nonsense please like photoshopping 1000 per week yes it's part time too and £25 per hour and all that.
Same old questions and same old fake account answers.

Surely working 70 hours per week on X is possible earning 1k per week, before all outgoings and costs?

D1991

you will end up with a heart attack do you think is safe to sit down for that amount of hours im 26 I go gym few times a week and did 50 hours a week for a few months it's a killer mate a few of my friends doing long hours are now seeing the consequences yes you might make a few 100£ more but in the long term you are killing your self

I know not what I do

I looked at some old stuff on my Dashboard, still works after 2 years, and i was averaging just under £50 an hour on Lux.
Picked up an uber lux driver from council estate told me he earned 80k a year for uber for last couple of years but lives in some squalid flat and can't afford His own place.
Have to take these big earners with handful of salt. Lol. Big businessmen the lot of them.

D1991

Picked up an uber lux driver from council estate told me he earned 80k a year for uber for last couple of years but lives in some squalid flat and can't afford His own place.
Have to take these big earners with handful of salt. Lol. Big businessmen the lot of them.
Like the cabbie that's on benefits with 6 kids that I posted about few weeks ago ?

I know not what I do

Like the cabbie that's on benefits with 6 kids that I posted about few weeks ago ?
Sorry mate didn't see that one.
Most minicab drivers are on benefits these days thanks to TfL so can't blame them.
Do laugh at their exaggerated earnings though.
Modesty is a virtue but talking big up yourself is not.

Aj93

you will end up with a heart attack do you think is safe to sit down for that amount of hours im 26 I go gym few times a week and did 50 hours a week for a few months it's a killer mate a few of my friends doing long hours are now seeing the consequences yes you might make a few 100£ more but in the long term you are killing your self

If you dont mind me asking mate what car are you doing Uber in, also whats the difference between X and XL? What kinda numbers were you on doing 50 a week?

I looked at some old stuff on my Dashboard, still works after 2 years, and i was averaging just under £50 an hour on Lux.

Can you be a new pH licence holder, buy a brand new Lux Merc on start on uLux straight away? 50 an hour damn, you still averaging that now?

Jack Dunphy

M
Maybe he's cottoned on & only works " 16 hours " a week we have a saying in this country " If you can't beat them join them "

If you dont mind me asking mate what car are you doing Uber in, also whats the difference between X and XL? What kinda numbers were you on doing 50 a week?

Can you be a new pH licence holder, buy a brand new Lux Merc on start on uLux straight away? 50 an hour damn, you still averaging that now?
Talk about gullible.

LDNUBER

Earnings are £15 days, £18 nights, £20 peak weekend nights. Deduct fuel £100-150 a weeks, insurance £100 a week plus all car costs etc. Not a lot left plus holiday or sick and no money.

soTuga

Surely working 70 hours per week on X is possible earning 1k per week, before all outgoings and costs?
Do you have any mini-cabbing experience or much driving experience in London?

It might be possible a couple of weeks in the year, but remember it's a marathon, no a sprint race, at the end of the year you count your coin, see what is left behind.

D1991

Sorry mate didn't see that one.
Most minicab drivers are on benefits these days thanks to TfL so can't blame them.
Do laugh at their exaggerated earnings though.
Modesty is a virtue but talking big up yourself is not.
The days where u can make 1500£ per week week in week out are over with uber and ph in general but 500£ for 4 days for me cuts it ATM some pocket money