How much do Pax think we make?

pajala

Had to stop myself from laughing this morning when I pick up a Pax this morning and we got chatting. Almost lost it when he said

"I use Uber all the time I think Uber should give passengers a discount for using the service more often."

And who do you think should pay for that mate it isn't coming from Uber!!!!!!!

Jackpots

Had to stop myself from laughing this morning when I pick up a Pax this morning and we got chatting. Almost lost it when he said

"I use Uber all the time I think Uber should give passengers a discount for using the service more often."

I've mentioned a few times we wait for an hour at the airport. No tips forthcoming so far.

Leroy123

I had one passenger tell me that a driver told him that he makes more than $100k per year. I told the passenger that he was having a lend of him. I told him to half that figure and it would be closer if you worked about 60 hours per week.

andyxc

It is possible for drivers to Gross $100k in fares. Maybe they think they are making $100k if they gross 100k.

Seiko Obsession

You should of told him I wish that cheapskates like you tip more.

yogi bear

Wouldn't have been impossible for a good taxi driver with lots of good private bookings to take close to $4000 in a 7 day week.

That's takings before expenses, and before uber came along to eff everything up.

That's also why I don't get full time ants, I get that the hours are flexible ubering part time for yourself yada yada , but I don't get why be a full time uber ant seeing that you could just drive a cab for better money, doing exactly the same work, after expenses taken into acount

Jules66

Wouldn't have been impossible for a good taxi driver with lots of good private bookings to take close to $4000 in a 7 day week.

That's takings before expenses, and before uber came along to eff everything up.

That's also why I don't get full time ants, I get that the hours are flexible ubering part time for yourself yada yada , but I don't get why be a full time uber ant seeing that you could just drive a cab for better money, doing exactly the same work, after expenses taken into acount
Can you get badges driving Taxis and discounts on tires?