• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How much are you making a week on Average?

NolaGG

Just curious, what are you making per week on average driving UBER in New Orleans area, and also include how many hours you're working on Uber as well.

Example:

$1000 a week ~ 55 hours

tohunt4me

Just curious, what are you making per week on average driving UBER in New Orleans area, and also include how many hours you're working on Uber as well.

Example:

$1000 a week ~ 55 hours
You will never see $1,000.00 driving 90 hours a week in New Orleans !
Now they are flooded with drivers,shoot for $500.00 a 55 hour week before gas and expenses !
Uber doesn't PAY here !

Drivers subsidise Uber in New Orleans.

Nolagal71

I don't make minimum wage with uber. But I do steal their customers and make more than $90 a day cash on slow days. Each pickup is at least two follow up pickups and the follow ups are off record. Get with the program dude!

NOLA-Uber

He's a hard ass too. I take credit for training him so well.

Whenever passengers don't want to put on their seat belts, I always mention Mr. Nola-Uber.
Hey ole buddy....it's been a while. How's it going? You're gonna love this......I'm letting riders forego the belts and I'm also letting 'em in with open drinks. They all love me! Getting good ratings and tips are way up these days.

Cocobird

Hey ole buddy....it's been a while. How's it going? You're gonna love this......I'm letting riders forego the belts and I'm also letting 'em in with open drinks. They all love me! Getting good ratings and tips are way up these days.
Second time I agreed with you. And when they spill drinks in your car you can charge them and be Clean Up Fee Cindy

khanman

$400
20 hrs
Same. Drive between 8am-10am before class on weekdays, 5pm-10pm on Saturday, and a few hours Sunday morning. Screw driving after midnight! The chances of picking up a felon with a mile long rap sheet or drunk who'll puke in your car are pretty high in this city.