How many rides we doing this week?

Tags
mid443
2K views 41 replies 24 participants last post by  TheWanderer 
#1 ·
What's the plan fellas???

#5 ·
I get $110 for 60 by Thursday nite. :(
Were all you PDP people activated from before May 2, 2016?
It was 50,80,100,120 trips for $100, $225,$350,$500 all the time I had it since about March until June. And for the two weeks I got to have it in August. Did they change it to 90for$300 or are they changed each week now like the PD1?

#6 ·
I get $110 for 60 by Thursday nite. :(
Were all you PDP people activated from before May 2, 2016?
It was 50,80,100,120 trips for $100, $225,$350,$500 all the time I had it since about March until June. And for the two weeks I got to have it in August. Did they change it to 90for$300 or are they changed each week now like the PD1?
I was activated in 2015. Always had 30, 50,80,100,120. this week I got this new offer tho. It's ok with me I always do 80+trips a week so it's the same money

#30 ·
The marina sucks. The people who hang out there, and even who live there are what happened....probably....for me anyway. And why are there all the girls looking dressed for the gym, but are always getting rides to go 5 blocks? Which is fine for trips counts, but it just seems weird, like look how hot my ass is in these designer yoga pants, but I don't really walk anywhere. And Chestnut street is brutal. I can't have anymore people denting my bumper. You have to run into people or you can't get passed the stop sign. If you don't break their legs at the time, they come after you, and that's a nuisance. They never stop to let a car through though, even though cars are powerful and threatening. I'd move out of the way of a car lunging at me, so if they're hit it's kind of their fault. But they keep walking all cattle like, and give you that slow head turn empty face look to show you how unaffected they are by the lunging of your car. It can't be tolerated. I take that look as an invite....as a message saying "You mean nothing to me", and I realize I should obey the Golden Rule and do unto others as I presume they would do to me, or something like that. The riders there take the longest to come out to the car too, then they say a generic thing that mature socially competent people say to each other like "how's it going" when they don't want to know, or "been busy". How about "thank you for waiting, I'll give you something extra for your time cuz every 4 minutes on the curb adds up to about an hour of dead time at the end of a shift". Or, sorry my toe fell off when I was leaving and I couldn't leave without it. On the weekends it's the trashiest party neighborhood, right up there with Polk street.
Do the rest of you still pick people up in the marina?
And how does Bronkdog expect to know who is a tourist from a ride request? Is he going to accept the trip then call and say "are you a tourist?". That's racist. And the other side of VanNess where the tourist typically are, is not a good pick up area. You can't stop on Jefferson (so don't please, you people are real annoying just waiting there....call your rider and have them ready to go before you arrive). The whole neighborhood will slow you down considerably and you end up starting the trip ten minutes after the request, only to take a ten minute ride to Union square, another place you don't want to drive if you value your time. And since Uber time is often worth pennies, you really got to be stingy with the value of your time, to make sure you can squeeze the most pennies out of it. The Marina will not help this cause, and your dignity plunges as soon as you have to sit in a car with......oh the hate, it's consuming me:rolleyes:

#36 ·
The marina sucks. The people who hang out there, and even who live there are what happened....probably....for me anyway. And why are there all the girls looking dressed for the gym, but are always getting rides to go 5 blocks? Which is fine for trips counts, but it just seems weird, like look how hot my ass is in these designer yoga pants, but I don't really walk anywhere. And Chestnut street is brutal. I can't have anymore people denting my bumper. You have to run into people or you can't get passed the stop sign. If you don't break their legs at the time, they come after you, and that's a nuisance. They never stop to let a car through though, even though cars are powerful and threatening. I'd move out of the way of a car lunging at me, so if they're hit it's kind of their fault. But they keep walking all cattle like, and give you that slow head turn empty face look to show you how unaffected they are by the lunging of your car. It can't be tolerated. I take that look as an invite....as a message saying "You mean nothing to me", and I realize I should obey the Golden Rule and do unto others as I presume they would do to me, or something like that. The riders there take the longest to come out to the car too, then they say a generic thing that mature socially competent people say to each other like "how's it going" when they don't want to know, or "been busy". How about "thank you for waiting, I'll give you something extra for your time cuz every 4 minutes on the curb adds up to about an hour of dead time at the end of a shift". Or, sorry my toe fell off when I was leaving and I couldn't leave without it. On the weekends it's the trashiest party neighborhood, right up there with Polk street.
Do the rest of you still pick people up in the marina?
And how does Bronkdog expect to know who is a tourist from a ride request? Is he going to accept the trip then call and say "are you a tourist?". That's racist. And the other side of VanNess where the tourist typically are, is not a good pick up area. You can't stop on Jefferson (so don't please, you people are real annoying just waiting there....call your rider and have them ready to go before you arrive). The whole neighborhood will slow you down considerably and you end up starting the trip ten minutes after the request, only to take a ten minute ride to Union square, another place you don't want to drive if you value your time. And since Uber time is often worth pennies, you really got to be stingy with the value of your time, to make sure you can squeeze the most pennies out of it. The Marina will not help this cause, and your dignity plunges as soon as you have to sit in a car with......oh the hate, it's consuming me:rolleyes:
The marina does suck probably my least favorite part of the city

#32 ·
I want my PDP back goddam it. So simple to do 100, and even 120 sometimes, and get a nice bonus. Then the rest of the game didn't matter. Just give rides and don't worry about rejecting people. One long ride doesn't hurt cuz next hour will be short ones.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
After 2.7 years of steady service to this company they just treat me like a new hire because "you have a different account now". They're so stupid. I'm taking a hostage today until they change my status. Don't order an Uber ride today. It could be you. Or maybe someone can pretend to be my hostage, so I don't have to hurt anyone.;)

Reactions: Aharm
#35 ·
If you live in the city all you have to do is literally work 4am-10am and 5pm-10pm there's plenty of sleep time in between that

Coming into the city you pick one or the other and work dead time hours or sleep in your car. Or good luck and see how many 16 hour days you can pull. Maybe a couple weeks or a month max? Before you burn out lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.