How many points can you have off your licence?

Aquarius

Wondering what others experience is with demerit points/Uber driving/DAC application. I currently have 5 points off my licence, just received another demerit point for 'speeding' down Elizabeth St which I didn't realise was now a 40km zone.

Somebody told me you can't have more than 5 demerit points and drive for Uber. Also I am waiting for my DAC and wonder if this might be affected by the new offence. Does anybody know?

fields

Wondering what others experience is with demerit points/Uber driving/DAC application. I currently have 5 points off my licence, just received another demerit point for 'speeding' down Elizabeth St which I didn't realise was now a 40km zone.

Somebody told me you can't have more than 5 demerit points and drive for Uber. Also I am waiting for my DAC and wonder if this might be affected by the new offence. Does anybody know?
Well I have 8 and am still driving.

There are 40km/h signs all over the city so you should have known. That speed camera cnr Elizabeth and Park is going off all the time, so you aren't the only one

TONY-T

Ive had 1 point for the last 2 years. Started Uber 1 year ago and have had my DAC for more then 6 months now.

Happy Driving :smiles: