How many of you completed the Safety Certificate?

Safety completed?

• Yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

mavetick

Just got mine done today , passed flying colours so I uploaded it went to pending status then I emailed to ask how long in pending and received an e-mail back saying I needed an updated safety , wtf?, Is there something I'm missing here?, I downloaded their safety sheet and spent 4hrs in the shop , anyone else have this problem or should I just go to the office ?

Myxx

Just got mine done today , passed flying colours so I uploaded it went to pending status then I emailed to ask how long in pending and received an e-mail back saying I needed an updated safety , wtf?, Is there something I'm missing here?, I downloaded their safety sheet and spent 4hrs in the shop , anyone else have this problem or should I just go to the office ?
Wrong sheet Pal... You need a Provincial Safety Standards Inspection form uploaded, not the Uber form

mavetick

Wrong sheet Pal... You need a Provincial Safety Standards Inspection form uploaded, not the Uber form
So you mean from the mechanic ?, I think he thought that theire form was all they needed because that's the one they say to upload.

Uberxdriver111

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This makes me wonder how many mechanics are getting the "uber safety form" mixed up with the required "safety standards certificate"

mavetick

Prob a few because my guy he had already completed two others with same form , odd that they would tell me to upload the old one as opposed to the really cert , wasn't very clear at all , thanks for all your help guys !

uber fool

hehehe Mr Know d all

RRMM

i did july 10 th. Canadian tire charged me 80plus tax. since uber free offer expired june 30 :frown:

citytypeofguy

I signed up and started the 7th, I still have the 30 day period to submit the saftey? I will be going to a CT this weekend and doing it. not worried as my car is 2016