How Many Of U Here Feel U Are An Actual "Partner" With Uber?

Jollyrodger

Even the name "PARTNER" rubs me the wrong way.

How are any of us who drive for Uber actual "PARTNERS"?

When the company eventually goes public, what percentage of the company stock will the driving "PARTNERS" receive?

If we are not really "PARTNERS" in the general sense of the word, then Uber needs to quit calling us that.

If not "PARTNERS", then what should we be called? Answers would be great, even the wise-ass ones.

ABC123DEF

Only trucker owner-operators are actual partners - in my opinion. They're respected for bringing all of their own tools of the trade to do business as are some other professions.

Richard Strong

Excellent point in fact that is why I signed up to drive. They told me I was a partner and have yet to make good on their promise by issuing me stock in the company. I see a nice class action setting up here just like Red Bull gave you Wings my friend.

Jufkii

When the company eventually goes public, what percentage of the company stock will the driving "PARTNERS" receive?

If we are not really "PARTNERS" in the general sense of the word, then Uber needs to quit calling us that.

If not "PARTNERS", then what should we be called? Answers would be great, even the wise-ass ones.
Ants.

HiFareLoRate

As a partner, I feel Uber's $150 referral bonus is enough.

To find out they've also leased through Uber also signifies I did my job beyond their expectations.

Don't worry, bankruptcy only lasts on record for 10 years. Their future wasn't going nowhere to begin with, no harm was committed.

CheesyMike

We are useful idiots. The most useful are meat puppets.

TOMLREED

You are Ubers partner, you just don't realize it's a one might stand! Now, I'll call you a cab so you can go home.

In the real real business world, partners have social benefits: Medicare, vacation pay, bonuses, stock options etc…but in fuberworld, we have daily messages and emails from the mothership feeding us bs about how busy they expect tonight or this weekend to be so be prepared for heavy demand with surge that keeps disappearing after 2 mins !!!! No surge, no thanks