• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How many miles did you drive in 2018?

ANT 7

5,000 KM a month....about 3,000 miles per month of Ubering.

Last edited:

Ted Fink

That sounds like a ton for part time. If you average 30 mph (i think that's more than fair.) that's 1748 hours of driving, or 33 hours per week. I mean, i guess you could call that part time, but I wouldn't.
Yea it's a lot of driving. I consider part time anything less than 40hrs and I also have a full time job, so that's my perspective on it. Also I live in central PA so it's more rural - longer trips and more miles between trips too.

FLKeys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea it's a lot of driving. I consider part time anything less than 40hrs and I also have a full time job, so that's my perspective on it. Also I live in central PA so it's more rural - longer trips and more miles between trips too.
Full-Time or Part-Time is very subjective when it comes to ride share. I put in 40-60 hours online with the apps, and I still consider it part-time. First I have a full-time day job, second in my market I can go multiple hours with out and ride request, since I am often sitting at home or another family members house is it really working???