• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How many miles did you drive in 2018?

FLKeys

23,680 miles on my car in 2018 from April 4th when I got the car.
14,346 miles were for Ride Share from June 6th through end of year.
61% of my miles were for Ride Share.

Merc7186

Just compiled my numbers earlier today, 18269 miles in 2018....and I only drive weekends and an occasional night here or there.

Unfortunately for you OP, you use a decent car for this....put on a helmet, youve got incoming.

oldfart

You are going to burn up that luxury SUV in a year. Actually you probably aren't going to be driving it much. I'll bet you'll be bored to death..
I’m driving a Ford Explorer. It had 70000 miles on it when I put it into rideshare. I’ve already done one year of rideshare and now it hah 140000. I expect to get another year out of it and then sometime in 2020 either buy a new engine or another car. I hope to buy a luxury SUV when I replace the ford

And yes I hope to drive less miles at a higher rate if I do the Luxury SUV. The best advice I found when I started driving was “don’t drive”. Ie manage dead miles.

Last edited:

Jerryk2

I did a state inspection on a 2017 Honda Accord being used for Uber and Lyft today. It had 117,000 miles on it.

MyJessicaLS430

23,680 miles on my car in 2018 from April 4th when I got the car.
5718 miles with my honey Lexus LS =) only drive on Saturdays and surge.

I’m driving a Ford Explorer. It had 70000 miles on it when I put it into rideshare. I’ve already done one year of rideshare and now it hah 140000.
70k miles... That translates to 191 miles/day!! You are truly a VIP of your dealer! I mean it. (Not those @@@ in uber)

Basically you need a car every 2-3 years!!

oldfart

5718 miles with my honey Lexus LS =) only drive on Saturdays and surge.

70k miles... That translates to 191 miles/day!! You are truly a VIP of your dealer! I mean it. (Not those @@@ in uber)

Basically you need a car every 2-3 years!!
More like 250 a day ( I took off 8 weeks and I work 6 days a week

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F London 23
warsaw San Francisco 23
F Pay 14