How many accidents and tickets have on your dmv license?

Inshur

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
3 people have rear ended my car at low speeds(paint transfer and rear chrome dented), have gotten 2 parking tickets, and one ticket for not seeing a no left turn sign that was covered by a @@@@ing tree in the ass end of Brooklyn.

ubernyc

Got many no standing zone tickets but got base to pay for some them showing them the job info.

Got into one major accident where my life flashed right infront of my eyes. Box truck ran red light and totaled my Lincoln town car. Idk how I’m alive from that, the man above us was looking down at me that day. May god keep us all safe.

Salvi

Yellow Bumped into me on 5th ave. It was pouring rain. He wasnt paying attention probably looking for pax on sidewalk to the left and I was busy with app with my head turned to the right. Didnt damage my car not even a scratch and I let him go cuz i was doing a 1.9.

Damn tow truck didnt let me merge coming off queensbridge and I ended up scraping the front left of my car with his side. He saying if cops come it will be 100% my fault. Also damage barely noticeable just needed a little touch up paint.

All these "accidents" and tickets happen in Manhattan smh

Wardell Curry

Got many no standing zone tickets but got base to pay for some them showing them the job info.

Got into one major accident where my life flashed right infront of my eyes. Box truck ran red light and totaled my Lincoln town car. Idk how I’m alive from that, the man above us was looking down at me that day. May god keep us all safe.
Yep, I still don't know how my car wasn't totalled after this. Or how the pax sitting in the rear right didn't get seriously hurt. Never take life for granted.
Screenshot_20190425-135823__01.jpg

ManwBiGcar

7 moving violations in my first 6month of driving, all of them waiting for court.

10 accidents, all of them but last two no fault and other drivers ins paid for demages and rentals.
And i have submitted 2 lawsuits against other drivers and their ins for last two accidents.

Inshur New York