• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How long wait for pco licence after passing topographical test

Fakhry Mustafa

Today I called TFL to book my first Topographical assessment but the said the earliest date is 23rd of January!!!! Really disappointed

Any advice to find earlier booking at any center?

Saimir

Today I called TFL to book my first Topographical assessment but the said the earliest date is 23rd of January!!!! Really disappointed
I would tell you to call other centers they might have sooner . When i booked mine i called and asked to book in uber and the apoointment was after 2 months.
Then i called again later and asked in wembley and was after 2 weeks.

Saimir

Back to this post.
Today i received an email from TFL stating that my license is issued and it will be delivered to my house in 7-10 working days.
Meanwhile im looking for the best company to rent the car for atleast 1 month. Any suggestion?
12 november results of assesment
13 december license issued.

Queued

15th August I passed my topo, only just received License confirmation, reasons for delay: possibly because I applied online?.. most likely because I was asked in November for an Opticians glasses prescription.. Not sure if I’m happy tbh, the future for PH is not looking too Rosie..

Mick5

I got my results 24 December 2018 and until now I’m waiting called them many time same answer when your turn will come we will post you.

Hadenough

Your lucky , when it comes to a CRB check then the longer you lived here the longer it takes. Mine took 4.5 months and I'm 56 but I was born here so I didn't have the chance to nip down to the Pakistani Embassy and get a letter of good conduct to speed up the process.
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone know - exactly how much you have to bung the Embassy Officials?

My Theory is that they take the £200 or whatever Uber sign-up bonus. Please prove me wrong...…...

babasanfur

Your lucky , when it comes to a CRB check then the longer you lived here the longer it takes. Mine took 4.5 months and I'm 56 but I was born here so I didn't have the chance to nip down to the Pakistani Embassy and get a letter of good conduct to speed up the process.

My Theory is that they take the £200 or whatever Uber sign-up bonus. Please prove me wrong...…...
Mine took 48 hours and I was also born here no letter from any embassy needed its all to do with your crime history mate

UberLuxbod

Not true.

My DBS takes days to come through and I have lived here my whole life.

Aj93

Called Tfl yesterday said they were processing applications/results that were received on 1st March

Lilly578

I passed my topographical test on 1st of March and this morning got a email from Tfl asking to apply and send them the authorisation code from Dvla for my driving license.So things are moving.Finger cross

Aj93

I passed my topographical test on 1st of March and this morning got a email from Tfl asking to apply and send them the authorisation code from Dvla for my driving license.So things are moving.Finger cross
Good luck with it

Shady33

I passed my topographical test 24/12/18...
Until now I didn’t get any news , I called and emailed them 10000 times same answer

Your application is currently being reviewed by our Licensing support team, we aim to provide you with an application outcome in the near future. ( any advice what can I do)