How long Uber will keep the bonus offer for the 100 trips - $550?

bog_e_bylgarin

I know that no one of us knows, but what do you think guys, how long will uber keep that bonus offer going, it has been a while already?

tb1984

I think Uber will keep this bonus for awhile. Now, you don't have to opt-in every week, you're automatically opted-in.

Another nice thing is that now, Uber driver dashboard shows acceptance rate and cancellations.

bog_e_bylgarin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah but they are kinda loosing money from a driver who reaches any of the bonus offer level. the uber fee for the driver + the uber fee for the pax is less then the bonus.

Jerako

Hey guys, I believe it will be with us throughout labor day. I hope it stays forever, but I expect when the students return, things will balance out nicely for us to return to our normal $25 to $35/hour. Keep our fingers crossed anyways.

tb1984

yeah but they are kinda loosing money from a driver who reaches any of the bonus offer level. the uber fee for the driver + the uber fee for the pax is less then the bonus.

With this bonus, Uber can keep drivers away from Lyft and make drivers to accept more pools. And, Uber can get those bonus money back and more with matched pool rides.

With matched pool rides, Uber can make more than 20% or 25% of fares.

Now, Lyft comes out new bonus like Uber:

https://uberpeople.net/threads/lyft-new-bonus.90932/

Jerako

I completely agree that uber is making more on pool than the 20,25%. Somehow, someway, believe that uber is not losing any cookies, anywhere.

Reactions: Djc

tb1984

I completely agree that uber is making more on pool than the 20,25%. Somehow, someway, believe that uber is not losing any cookies, anywhere.
Yes, we don't have to worry about Uber losing money. They don't give out free money without purposes.

rosco_78

I know that no one of us knows, but what do you think guys, how long will uber keep that bonus offer going, it has been a while already?
They will keep it until you start achieving the threshold on a regular basis. I completed at least 30 trips 2 out of the past 3 weeks and received the $100 guarantee each time...... but I didn't receive the offer this week. Are they still doing the up to $550 offer for this week ending on July 24th? I'm kind of curious because I won't drive without some type of bonus or guarantee in place. I can't count on surge pricing to be there so there has to be something else to sweeten the pot....how do you guys feel about that?

jack badly

They will keep it until you start achieving the threshold on a regular basis. I completed at least 30 trips 2 out of the past 3 weeks and received the $100 guarantee each time...... but I didn't receive the offer this week. Are they still doing the up to $550 offer for this week ending on July 24th? I'm kind of curious because I won't drive without some type of bonus or guarantee in place. I can't count on surge pricing to be there so there has to be something else to sweeten the pot....how do you guys feel about that?
I dont know lol... I have nailed their bonus consecutively for 6th week now, and I am planning to nail the bonus this week too. I have been maintaining a good rating as well as 50+ ride count. Maybe that make a difference between who get it or who dont.

surge is dead because the algo got smarter...

Last edited:

scamp

I got it and Uber been daily texting me to remind me of the offer since I haven't driven since Monday night. Hopefully I make the 30 rides tonight and Saturday as I hate working Sunday am.