1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

How long to be reinstated

Discussion in 'Flex' started by Benzri, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Benzri

Benzri Active Member

if anybody has been deactivated and reinstated before, how long did it take you to be re-instated?

2. 4Aces

4Aces New Member

anywhere from 24 hours to 4 weeks. What did you do to get deactivated?

nighthawk398 likes this.
  3. Benzri

Benzri Active Member

I didn't do anything, they terminated 20 some odd people at my warehouse on same day for something we didn't do and the station managers are explaining what happened to amazon and trying to get us reactivated, so we're for sure gonna get re-instated but it's been a week now...

should I send an email asking for an update? would that help?

4. Movaldriver

Movaldriver Well-Known Member

I would absolutely be emailing them do not depend on the warehouse

5. iyengar

iyengar Active Member

At our warehouse we have 8 drivers included me for the same reason. The warehouse manager and dispatcher both have sent emails out. But she says don’t expect reply back for couple weeks.

6. imfatandold

imfatandold Active Member

the wh managers will tell you what ever you want to hear just to keep you from causing a scene just a little fyi i learned while working at amazon. kind of odd that so many innocent people are getting terminated after all the cheaters have been getting those emails from amazon. poor innocent people be terminated instead of the cheaters =(

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  7. Flexist

Flexist Member

Amazon is a ****storm of incompetence.

I would not rely on it happening any time soon if I were you. Just look for a different job.

8. iyengar

iyengar Active Member

So has anyone received a reply email yet?

9. Benzri

Benzri Active Member

nope i talked to 7 drivers all said not a word...talk about life as a gig worker lol literally basically fired us without cause and we can't do a damn thing about it

10. jester121

jester121 Well-Known Member

Why are you surprised by this?

It's the trade-off we all agreed to, in exchange for being able to schedule ourselves for blocks any time we want, and cancel a shift 46 minutes before it starts, and hold out for a higher pay rate..... oh, and quit without any notice or negative repercussions.

It boggles the mind that people expect all the perks... PLUS they feel entitled to overtime, benefits, snacks, foosball tables, back massages, and therapy puppies in the break room.

secretlurker, oicu812 and UberPasco like this.
  11. Benzri

Benzri Active Member

ok mr apologists for an $600 billion company

rozz likes this.
  12. jester121

Step 1 in becoming worth $600 billion -- don't let whiny people walk all over you.

13. Benzri

Benzri Active Member

there are ways to succeed in life and in business without taking advantage of people...

rozz likes this.
  14. jester121

Yeah -- don't be a professional victim.

Frœsty likes this.
  15. UberPasco

UberPasco Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Then find it.

Frœsty likes this.
  16. rozz

rozz Active Member

From my warehouse, on average, a month. Others never because they didn't get their case escalated. The trick is persistence and don't let the communication time elapse.

17. getawaycar

getawaycar Active Member

did they tell you why?

18. imfatandold

imfatandold Active Member

he is on a forum where cheating isnt just allowed its recommended what do you think the reason was?

19. The Friendly Driver

The Friendly Driver New Member

that's the same question I have. Been driving for Uber for two years. They did a background check through Check AR i have one more minor violation on my drivinf record. was wondering if anyone else had gone through the same thing.

driving i mean.