1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How long is it going to take them to finalize the lax pickup deal?

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by Salvor Hardin, Sep 7, 2015.

1. It feels like its been weeks since the news. People are probably flying in tonight for labor day, but can we pick up from the airport? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WTF is taking so long? What is the problem?

2. poopy

poopy

Driving:
    UberX
    Don't worry,

You'll be lugging people out for $7/hr in no time!
    :)

3. UberComic

UberComic

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I'm guessing we'll be hearing something this week.

4. Showa50

Showa50

Driving:
    UberX
    Why? You can't find fares elsewhere?

I can't wait until it opens, drivers gonna go to LAX like its Mecca. While smart drivers work the surge. Take all the 80¢ fares you want at LAX.

TwoFiddyMile, UBERZERKER and Gretzky like this.
  5. UberComic

UberComic

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    It's going to take a good number of cars away from the rest of town. I can see the Venice zone surging like north Santa Monica. Less cars will be making the trek down Lincoln to Marina Del Rey.

The 40 car limit for non TCP Uber will probably not be enough. That number includes X, XL, and Plus. What if there are 30 non TCP Plus cars waiting? Ten X cars in the queue won't be sufficient.

6. BmanFromThe6

BmanFromThe6

Driving:
    UberX
    I Wonder If LAX Will surge

7. jaimeritchie

jaimeritchie

Driving:
    UberX
    right?!

8. Gretzky

Gretzky

I am guessing yes, but will it be worth the wait to get in/out? #RollingDice

9. dunbar

dunbar

If the waiting lot has a bunch of cars in it (40 cars max) I'm guessing it won't surge. I wonder if drivers will camp out there like the taxis do.

10. ceorw1

ceorw1

Driving:
    UberSUV
    Remember this Lax moves a lot of uber cars per hour just look at the holding lot a least 150 black cars per hour that's why at anytime there's about 400 cars waiting and when uberx is allowed it will the #1 request for uber wait time about 15min to 30min max it will take about 65% of the request from all other uber cars

11. Lets hurry up and wait...