How long have you held your "P"

Whothought

The other day I had a drop off from LAX to Long Beach had to pee the whole way there, as soon as I dropped off my pax instantly set the destination and bang I get a long-distance ping going to the San Fernando Valley.

About 3 + hours

KimchiRiceSoNice

If I have to go I always stop new requests, drop off pax, log off and find the nearest pit stop. Holding your pee can contribute to erectile dysfunction. Have you not seen the film, "Liar, Liar?"

Deep Fried Jedi

I always keep a spare Big Gulp cup in the driver's side door just in case. If I have to wee wee, I just grab the cup and leak the lizard en route to the next ride. I'll dump the contents at the first available quiet side street or parking lot. The world is my toilet!!!!

Travis -k

Just do what I do and hang it out the window

Problem solved!

And free electrolyte water for pax to boot!

I always keep a spare Big Gulp cup in the driver's side door just in case. If I have to wee wee, I just grab the cup and leak the lizard en route to the next ride. I'll dump the contents at the first available quiet side street or parking lot. The world is my toilet!!!!
Old man pee tech tip put a little of this in the cup you don't have to stir it, just swirl the cup.

deadmile

Just do what I do and hang it out the window

Problem solved!

And free electrolyte water for pax to boot!

Old man pee tech tip put a little of this in the cup you don't have to stir it, just swirl the cup.
Keep it down Travis -k (neighbor works at a church would like to get a good nights rest before mass tomorrow )