How is your Monday morning

tim678

IMG_6121.PNG
woke up early so I decide to turn my app on. Here are the type of ping. 15 mins, 18 mins and here are the best one (scheduled pickups) 20 MILES AWAY x2. All the pax cancel. Later in the morning I get a text message and email from Lyft.
"Lyft here! Looks like your passengers have cancelled rides lately, especially after you've contacted them. Remember, it's best to complete every ride you accept."
Are you crazy. No shot I am going to call. Nothing I can do if pax wants to cancel. 20 miles for pick up. Lmao

powmoe

View attachment 159369 woke up early so I decide to turn my app on. Here are the type of ping. 15 mins, 18 mins and here are the best one (scheduled pickups) 20 MILES AWAY x2. All the pax cancel. Later in the morning I get a text message and email from Lyft.
"Lyft here! Looks like your passengers have cancelled rides lately, especially after you've contacted them. Remember, it's best to complete every ride you accept."
Are you crazy. No shot I am going to call. Nothing I can do if pax wants to cancel. 20 miles for pick up. Lmao
Why even accept those requests?

LoveBC

Sometimes.... if it's a stacked ping you can take the bs ping and pax will get impatient and cancel after the cutoff time for a quick cancel fee all while you're still driving the first pax.

View attachment 159369 woke up early so I decide to turn my app on. Here are the type of ping. 15 mins, 18 mins and here are the best one (scheduled pickups) 20 MILES AWAY x2. All the pax cancel. Later in the morning I get a text message and email from Lyft.
Is that ping screen showing you destination?

tim678

It was early. I guess I wasn't fully awake yet lol

Sometimes.... if it's a stacked ping you can take the bs ping and pax will get impatient and cancel after the cutoff time for a quick cancel fee all while you're still driving the first pax.

Is that ping screen showing you destination?
No it doesn't show destination.