• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How is this Saturday going?

Are Saturday Nights slower than Friday Mornings?

• YES

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • NO

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • SAME

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • UNSURE

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

PapaPaul

$290 in 10 hours.

Several pings for Innisfil...ignored them. 1 puke incident but no mess in car. Pulled over just in time.

I did get a security check thing for the first time. App asked me to take a pic of myself before I could re-log on.

dmoney155

$290 in 10 hours.

Several pings for Innisfil...ignored them. 1 puke incident but no mess in car. Pulled over just in time.

I did get a security check thing for the first time. App asked me to take a pic of myself before I could re-log on.
Until they start paying us to drive to Inisfil to pick up pax holes I pass as well. Ive made 270 since 9pm
Those are some nice numbers.... hehe kudos for avoiding puke in car. I seen Inisfil surging last night, but you're right, if you are downtown, it would be long trip to get there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Got this pax took me all the way to NORTH NORTH MARKHAM. Ate a burger and went right back down, Empty of course. BUT I am SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY done with POOL. Despite UBER lower fee, I hate PAX that does it at night knowing they'll get an unmatched ride. UBER will have to add disclaimers on their GAURANTEED FAREs i.e. Traffic Weather Accident or Closure surcharges. As well as pay some pennies per KM on the way to the trip.

$290 in 10 hours.

Saw a white Elantra on the QEW around 3 am pull over just in time.

Rebusso

Last Saturday was one of my highest rate: from Uber $243 plus Lyft $53 just for 6 hours online - around $50/hour before tax!
Screenshot_20171217-143302.jpg

PapaPaul

Got this pax took me all the way to NORTH NORTH MARKHAM. Ate a burger and went right back down, Empty of course. BUT I am SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY done with POOL. Despite UBER lower fee, I hate PAX that does it at night knowing they'll get an unmatched ride. UBER will have to add disclaimers on their GAURANTEED FAREs i.e. Traffic Weather Accident or Closure surcharges. As well as pay some pennies per KM on the way to the trip.

Saw a white Elantra on the QEW around 3 am pull over just in time.
My pax left his mark at sheppard/bathurst nw bus shelter.