• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

how is taxify now days

Leroy B

You get occasional pings and I do maybe 3 jobs a week for them. At least they've stopped deactivating drivers for low activity score but the damage has been done.

Max Arnold

Anyone having issues logging into Taxify this morning?
When I try to open Taxify it says my version is out of date and needs to be upgraded.
There was no upgrade available in the Play Store for my Samsung.
Uninstalled and reinstalled my version DA 3.32 but still says I am using an older version.
Any ideas?

Leroy B

Taxify averages about $150-$300 a week.
You do a lot better out of them than I do.

Anyone having issues logging into Taxify this morning?
When I try to open Taxify it says my version is out of date and needs to be upgraded.
There was no upgrade available in the Play Store for my Samsung.
Uninstalled and reinstalled my version DA 3.32 but still says I am using an older version.
Any ideas?
I've upgraded Taxify app within the last week on Android. Can't notice any difference, still not much work.

Last edited:

Leroy B

Taxify deactivated me again
Been doing occasional trips for them and my score is always the same sitting around 50% (same as Uber), been like this for weeks. Then of course no warning, just get deactivated until 2028 screen.....

Linta

Ian left Taxify or jumped out from a sinking ship :smiles: His id says 'deleted' in all his old conversations in Taxify App.
Come on Walter!

U8er

I stopped logging on their platform from July.
My activity rate is still 20% even though I passed several pings when I got down to 20%. They don't look to be counting after 20%. Lol

Taxify has long gone. Ola is almost dead. DiDi seem to have absorbed all the hardcore paxholes and to be following former two others. Lol

Linta

I have a 11 dollar to be paid from last 2 weeks.... Taxify is keeping that.....

Is DiDi in Sydney yet?

Sammy3068

I stopped logging on their platform from July.
My activity rate is still 20% even though I passed several pings when I got down to 20%. They don't look to be counting after 20%. Lol

Taxify has long gone. Ola is almost dead. DiDi seem to have absorbed all the hardcore paxholes and to be following former two others. Lol
Didi where