• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How is it?

sbstar07

How is Myrtle Beach these days as far as driving and making some money? Columbia is so slow. Let me know yall before I take that ride.

KellyC

How is Myrtle Beach these days as far as driving and making some money? Columbia is so slow. Let me know yall before I take that ride.
It sucks, way worse than last year. It's oversaturated with drivers. Surges are RARE & Ubers all over the place. Probably from Columbia, lol.

The new drivers are dummies, too. On the rare occasion when there is a surge you can open the rider app & see ants crawling toward it, apps on. Just ruining it for everyone.

Atlwarrior

Ple
Please don’t come we have so many out of state drivers here already doing Lyft.

It sucks, way worse than last year. It's oversaturated with drivers. Surges are RARE & Ubers all over the place. Probably from Columbia, lol.

The new drivers are dummies, too. On the rare occasion when there is a surge you can open the rider app & see ants crawling toward it, apps on. Just ruining it for everyone.
My thoughts exactly! I live in North MB it never use to be cars in my neighborhood, now it be like 5 cars on my street waiting for request.

sbstar07

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol well dang all of you have me curious now. Im pretty sure Broadway is doing well. You can always make money there since ur in a queue. Ill take my chances, its all a hustle. Thanks guys.