• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How is everyone's Sunday in LA 9/6

1 there's a lot of parties tonight
2 even Valley is popping but surge is unstable
3 yesterday was suck so good hopes for a good sat

LA#1x3

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lool ur funny ski. Actually it's not that bad keeps surging dt Sl altho its 1.3 1.2 still for a long weekend not bad glad I came out

eltakasaaiya

Was at Manhattan beach earlier visiting a friend. Turned on the passenger app to see what the surge was and it was surging at 2.9x. Turned on the driver app and boom caught a ride back to Encino close to home. I guess even though I stopped driving, once in a while these surges helps and to cover my gas got. $10 tip and a bottle of wine. The passenger was one happy soul was going back home after he proposed to his Girlfriend and she said YES. God bless their soul.

Ot1

Had a ride from west la to Malibu and than Malibu back to Santa Monica both surge it was good for change from the shitty ass short rides

Ot1

Was at Manhattan beach earlier visiting a friend. Turned on the passenger app to see what the surge was and it was surging at 2.9x. Turned on the driver app and boom caught a ride back to Encino close to home. I guess even though I stopped driving, once in a while these surges helps and to cover my gas got. $10 tip and a bottle of wine. The passenger was one happy soul was going back home after he proposed to his Girlfriend and she said YES. God bless their soul.
Nice!!
How much was it??like $90?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OCJarvis Los Angeles & Orange County 27
UberIsAllFubared Los Angeles & Orange County 111
westieuber Sydney 8