• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How is everyone’s day so far

Phoenix123

What is your goal for today?

What have you done to work on achieving that goal?

Currently in West Hollywood, about to make my way over to maybe the Hollywood Bowl shortly and then Over to Dodgers Stadium..

We shall see how the night goes, good luck everyone

Sooperuber

I'm picking up private at the Dodger thing. First trip on the day. Fighting that dang cold that's going around. Lots of rest today seemed to help. See you over there Amigo...
Just got over a dreadful cold myself. Currently in downtown LA & deciding where to go, so many choices. How do u think the Forum concert? It's been weak the last few times there. G/L everyone, ⌚ 2 make that ??.

somedriverguy

airport drop off for $190 this morning. private client at camp flog gnaw for $400 round trip so i’ll basically finish tonight at $590 on 3 trips and less than 5 hours work. Zero to Uber. Cheers.
@lvesq1906 is back in form. What's the matter Peyton, no more offers of virgin doctor's hands in marriage? You're slipping dude.

StillUbering

Just got over a dreadful cold myself. Currently in downtown LA & deciding where to go, so many choices. How do u think the Forum concert? It's been weak the last few times there. G/L everyone, ⌚ 2 make that ??.
50 bucks for your private out of chavez ravine. nice!!
Post automatically merged:

@lvesq1906 is back in form. What's the matter Peyton, no more offers of virgin doctor's hands in marriage? You're slipping dude.
you’re dead to me ever since earlier in the week when you co-signed on your racist friend lovebc calling black lax employees apes. you disgust me.

Korean Ant

The Nigerian Black driver did 590$ in 5 hrs...
Tell him this newbie black driver already made over 1000$ in 6 hrs..

NM. I need to behave to stay alive in this forum.
I WILL NOT BE PROVOKED again anytime soon..
giphy-11.gif

Last edited: