How is a Chrysler 300s 2015 not a luxurious aka Uber Select approved vehicle.

Bearbyte

The sad part is half of the listed cars are everyday taxi's in Europe. The idea of a bmw 3 series being more luxurious is out right grounds for an outrage. Then the Acuras as well. I always was taught to go by what words mean from a dictionary. Like luxurious means comfortable seats heated front and back, warm and cool cup holders and a sun screen for the rear with a panoramic sun roof. Not because you pay to much for something that's cheap in other parts of the world. In Germany bmw 3 series are a step up from a ford focus, which I have no problems with at all they do there job. But whoever came up with the list for the Uber Atlanta select cars, I'd sure love to meet. Because I just have to see how they can get a pony mixed up with a stalon. Thanks, please if im wrong here let me have it too.

Attachments

rtaatl

You mean now they don't even want it on Select? Now that's crazy. We've gone over the arguments before in this forum about why or why not it should be on UberBlack, but not even qualifying for Select makes no sense at all....especially when cars like a Ford Fusion and Kia Optima are showing up on the list is some markets.

rtaatl

Uber has no clue what they're talking about. You see more of them in the livery business and I have a 4.89 driving my "lowly" 300 on Uber black. No one has ever complained about the car....ever.
**side note - I started Uber black before they even had a list of cars back when the initial requirements were luxury full size sedan with leather**

rtaatl

Luxury is at least 50% about snobbery. Chrysler is not a name that appeals to snobs.
Nope, but Maserati is and funny to know they share a lot of the same parts...lol! For the ultimate trick in badge engineering Google the Aston Martin Cygnet. You'll definitely get a laugh from that one.