How Ironic [A Poop Story]

uber_from_the north

Last Friday was a slow morning. I’ve been waiting for an hour for pings but none. So I decided to move to the next plaza where McDs at. Nature calls so I took a dump. While having my me time, a ping showed up . Seriously? During my me time? wtf uber!!! Cmo’n!!! i took the ping and rushed my dumping.

Uber algo just knows when to test your patience.

Last edited:

dmoney155

Last Friday was a slow morning. I’ve been waiting for an hour for pings but none. So I decided to move to the next plaza where McDs at. Nature calls so I took a dump. While having my me time, a ping showed up . Seriously? During my me time? wtf uber!!! Cmo’n!!! i took the ping and rushed my dumping.

Happens all the time... I do what you do, except rushing part. F. the ping. They can wait while I finish mah bizznes.

Myxx

Was it a crappy ride?

leap_year

i've had this where i'm taking dump in the comfort of my own home on a couple of occasions

first time, i rushed it, after that i just take my time if they want to cancel that's on them

WillC

I have seen it happened to couple of drivers while they were at McDonald’s washroom. Can’t you guys go offline before your me time?

WillC

Thats how algorithm works.. when I don't get the ping, I go to toilet and just sit there to fake it and get the ping within minutes.
It seems every time I start the engine after a long wait, a ping would come in seconds. I’ll make engine start sound recording and test the theory.