How I got a free extra value meal tonight

deadmile

had dinner at McDonald's (what else is new) ordered a cheeseburger a mcchicken and a water cup went into the bathroom and let a stinky musty green colored gas cloud go on the burger and returned it and the cashier couldn't believe her eyes how is the burger green?!?!?!? She apologized took it back and let me know I could have any extra value meal for free :smiles: let me know how it works for you if you try happy Labor Day everyone hope it was a good one

Woon

had dinner at McDonald's (what else is new) ordered a cheeseburger a mcchicken and a water cup went into the bathroom and let a stinky musty green colored gas cloud go on the burger and returned it and the cashier couldn't believe her eyes how is the burger green?!?!?!? She apologized took it back and let me know I could have any extra value meal for free :smiles: let me know how it works for you if you try happy Labor Day everyone hope it was a good one
I just ate mcchicken. You almost made me puke

Travis -k

Cool story bro...

Btw youve jumped the shark

Woon

2 for $5 is back!! im so happy !!!!!

Uberutioun

I eat junks and fastfood crazy.
I only weight 150 lbs. Sorry if you are shocked or jelly
Even if you exercise to burn the weight off, if your eating there all the time the corn syrup messes up your digestion and the toxins build up in your system over time. Unless you stop eating it, it will continue to build up until it gives you a problem

Woon

Even if you exercise to burn the weight off, if your eating there all the time the corn syrup messes up your digestion and the toxins build up in your system over time. Unless you stop eating it, it will continue to build up until it gives you a problem
I need to gain more weight honestly.
I am almost 6" tall. only weigh 150lb due to my overwork style. :frown:
Over long period of time, it will probably give me heart problems and all kinds of junky problems. :frown:
I was very pleased to see that it was back also.
If I can't finish one, I usually save in my trunk and eat it later :smiles:

ivypiked

Download the McDonald's app. I go there every time there's a bogo. I used the "buy a salad get a happy meal" today. Anyone want the salad?

Woon

Download the McDonald's app. I go there every time there's a bogo. I used the "buy a salad get a happy meal" today. Anyone want the salad?
I receive the McDonalds coupon thru mail.
I use them time to time or usually go for promo 2 for $2.50 or 2 for $5

TwoFiddyMile

I've been a bad bad boy for about a month.
TWO supreme Croissant at Jack In The Box Every morning.
I just stocked up on raisin Bran to kick.
Oh my poor commode.

Woon

I've been a bad bad boy for about a month.
TWO supreme Croissant at Jack In The Box Every morning.
I just stocked up on raisin Bran to kick.
Oh my poor commode.
I've been a criminal for about a week now.
Breakfast- Two double crossanwich = 2 for $5.00 coupon
Large Ice coffee Mocha
Chicken fries + Potato and Orange juice every other morning or I skip usually
For dinner, 2 big mac or 1 big mac and chicken nuggets + $2.00 carmel frap
Lunch is healthy though .. my girl makes me salad sometimes.
When I make my lunch +_+ always meat and rice, meat and rice - no single veggie
YUM YUM