For those of you that go on vacation or are not able to get in the 25 Trips in a week for whatever reason, you will most likely need to do Hourly the following week. I am not listing below what Uber clearly states in the App about percentages etc... And, I learned these things the hard way.
- You must have 1.5 Trips average for the Hours Online in Driver mode during the promotional period/s that day.
- You may or may not be able to apply Trips outside of the Core towards Hourly - proceed at your own risk. (I only do Core Trips)
- There are TWO 30 Trip Promotions during Hourly week. One is Mon-Thur the other Fri-Sun. The 30 Trip promotion trips must start in the L.A. Core. (I have gotten them both, the 3 times I drove Hourly - this past week it was an additional $350 total : )
- If you drive all of the Hourly Guarantee hours correctly and get the Two 30 Trip Promos - you will be in Driver mode at least 60 hours and easily earn over $2k that week.
- Uber regulates how many Pings they send to Hourly drivers. If you do not accept all the pings they send you way, it can be difficult to average the 1.5 Trips in the full Hourly period. (I drove half the amount of miles I do when I am not on Hourly)