• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How easy is it to get a ride to DIA in early morning from Denver Highlands?

Rheanon

Hello! I have an early morning flight tomorrow and think I'll need an uber pick up at about 5:30 a.m. How difficult is it to snag a ride and how far in advance should I book it? Also any idea as to the price range for this service from the Highlands neighborhood?
Thanks very much for your expertise!

Rheanon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you - I do have the app but there isn't the "schedule a ride" option yet and I am not sure how far in advance I should start checking for availability. Thoughts?

Frontier Guy

I would try both Uber and Lyft, last two weeks I've done Westminster to DIA around 3:30 am, in both cases, the passenger tried Uber only to be told no cars available, but when they checked Lyft, there were told 15 minutes for a car. I suspect at that hour of the morning, you should have no problem getting a car out of HR to DIA, just remember to be at the airport 2 hrs before your flight, so if you have a 8 am flight, I would plan to request about 5:15 am to allow for traffic on the drive, not all drivers have the ability or desire to take the toll road.

Jimmy Bernat

He's trying to get a ride from the Denver Highlands Neighborhood not Highlands Ranch . Which should be super easy , Like others have said give your self about 15 minutes but be ready to go when you submit for the ride , a driver might be less then 5 minutes away .
Also don't forget to tip your driver especially on an airport trip that they are probably helping you with your baggage and getting you to your destination safe and on time at a very early hour with no chance of getting a return ride back to denver at that hour

My Wife and I are planning to Uber/Lyft to DIA early am in 2 weeks , we will be appropriately tipping our driver nicely , We live in the Denver Riverfront neighborhood just next to Lower Highlands , we're not worried about not getting a ride

HotRodriguez75

I do have the app but there isn't the "schedule a ride"
This feature does not schedule a actual ride/driver. It's a simple reminder feature that will not reserve a driver for you. Uber deception at its finest.

Also, tip is not included. Be sure to have cash especially if the driver loads and unloads your bags. Similar to the others that you will tip during your trip. The driver will appreciate it.

Frontier Guy

He's trying to get a ride from the Denver Highlands Neighborhood not Highlands Ranch . Which should be super easy , Like others have said give your self about 15 minutes but be ready to go when you submit for the ride , a driver might be less then 5 minutes away .
Also don't forget to tip your driver especially on an airport trip that they are probably helping you with your baggage and getting you to your destination safe and on time at a very early hour with no chance of getting a return ride back to denver at that hour

My Wife and I are planning to Uber/Lyft to DIA early am in 2 weeks , we will be appropriately tipping our driver nicely , We live in the Denver Riverfront neighborhood just next to Lower Highlands , we're not worried about not getting a ride
Ugh, totally misread it, thought he meant HR not Highlands area

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vladi San Francisco 3
Momo11 London 68
London-born-and-bred London 9