Uber Drivers Forum banner

How do you use this decal?

Tags
decal
679 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  SmallTownPlayer 
#1 ·
How does this uber decal work ? I was told by uber office to stick on the inside of my rear window if I did that only the occupants of the vehicle would see it ???? Also I think if PAX put down the window the decal would be destroyed

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
It's in the back "glass", "window", or the "windshield"... whatever you want to call it.... It's the "logo", not the wording "uber" that needs to be on the outside... just like you have it but in the back bottom right... Bit confusing for some. No wonder I have seen this logo in every side of a car in the city... hope the image below helps.

Attachments

#6 ·
And of April? My tires are gone by then. I just bought them this season..

I've seen sticker on every part of the car in thr city. Even on backwards with the uber words facing outside. Either the picture and instructions weren't clear or uber drivers are....
Once I followed the image posted by TdotUber ....it was amazingly simple....when I was in the uberhub (office) they specifically told me, "rear passenger side window", not even sure what that means, but had just said 'passenger side of rear window' I think that would have been considerably simpler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.