1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How do you sign up for Eats?

Discussion in 'UberEATS' started by vtcomics, Nov 8, 2018.

1. vtcomics

vtcomics

Friend of mine also drives PT for Uber; today he said he signed up for EATS and is ready to go. I forgot to ask him how he went about doing it as EATS was not available here the last time I checked (about a month ago). Once EATS is rolled out to your city, how do you "sign up"? I scoured the driver app but can't seem to find anything....

2. 911 Guy

911 Guy

3. uberboy1212

uberboy1212

Just google “sign up for Uber eats”
    https://www.uber.com/drive/delivery/

tohunt4me and Ziplock like this.
  4. vtcomics

vtcomics

Thanks for replying. I should have clarified; does it make a difference if I'm already an Uber driver? Still have to sign up for EATS separately? My friend said he signed up right from the driver app but I don't see anything. I also remember seeing something on a thread here that once your city starts doing EATS it just suddenly appears in the app and you start getting pings for EATS; not even needing to sign up? Is that true??

tohunt4me likes this.
  5. Uber's Guber

Uber's Guber

Driving:
    UberX
    :eek: Don't do it!

Robert Boyer, Nats121 and tohunt4me like this.
  6. vtcomics

vtcomics

LOL you convinced me Goob. I'm out.

tohunt4me and Uber's Guber like this.
  7. 911 Guy

911 Guy

First, the link I posted is in result to a Google search "how to sign up for Uber Eats as an X driver" and it is the same one I used to sign up.

Secondly. I'll offer something slightly contrarian to the usually spot on warnings about Eats. If you are in or close to a new market for Eats, there is money to be made during specific times of the day. I made $17 an hour over 3.5 hours around lunch today. As with everything, I'm sure market matters.

uberboy1212 and vtcomics like this.
  8. uberboy1212

uberboy1212

You should def at least sign up and see how it is for you. Even if you don’t do it regularly you can take advantage when/if they give you promotions. UE can be really good if you get promotions.

Robert Boyer likes this.
  9. Jbstevens88

Jbstevens88

You crash your car through the Greenlight Hub front doors and ask to sign up

fumbl3, tohunt4me, Nats121 and 2 others like this.
  10. Uber00

Uber00

Lolololzz

11. Nats121

Nats121

What promotions?

Here in the DC area, promotions have become a joke.

The last thing drivers need is more new signups.

If people would stop signing up, fuber would be FORCED to raise driver pay.

Uber00 likes this.
  12. HotUberMess

HotUberMess

First you abandon all sense of self-respect. Then you call Uber and sign up for Eats

Nats121 and vtcomics like this.
  13. puregsr

puregsr

I signed up for regular uber and then added on Eats, which took a day or two. It's easy to do and got my sign on bonus after 40 deliveries in 5 3-hr nights.

14. uberboy1212

uberboy1212

Most likely it will suck but who knows. I still get decent quests every now and then and that’s the only time I ever get on UE these days.

15. What Promotions ?!?!

FREE FOOD !

16. uberboy1212

uberboy1212

US takes care of 1% of their drivers while screwing over 99%. Of you are lucky enough to be in that 1% it’s a great gig. The rest shouldn’t waste their time on it

UE

17. vtcomics

vtcomics

I give up trying to sign up for this; everytime I go to the provided links it tries to sign me up as a driver; as if I'm starting from scratch. Maybe the rideshare Gods are trying to tell me something.

18. 911 Guy

911 Guy

Are you logging in?

19. vtcomics

vtcomics

Oh geez I didn't think of that; I have to be active on the app to see it?

20. 911 Guy

911 Guy

No. Sign in on the page that shows up when you click on the web link I posted. Upper right.